Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭endainoz

Love the Christmas Eve as kid type feeling the night before a festival! Have a great weekend kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

When you come off the M9 turn left and then at next roundabout go right through the tollbridge heading for cork. Dual carriage way for about 15 minutes to kilmeaden roundabout and turn right for portlaw

No dont go that way the Gardai have posted the traffic plan

https://www.garda.ie/en/about-us/our-departments/office-of-corporate-communications/news-media/traffic-routes-curraghmore-estate-portlaw-co-waterford-2019.pdf

https://www.garda.ie/en/about-us/our-departments/office-of-corporate-communications/news-media/all-together-now-at-curraghmore-estate-portlaw-waterford-on-the-august-bank-holiday-2019.html

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭denisstack

Mylo1502 wrote: »
    Hi did you have any luck finding taxis working the site? We’re staying in Waterford City and I’m struggling to find anyway to get to and from the festival bar the Bus Éireann shuttle which has obviously really restrictive times ... anyone know of any private companies running shuttles?

We're staying in Waterford too, one of our group rang several of the companies from the list on the ATN website and no luck with pre-booking, just "ring on the night".

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

No dont go that way the Gardai have posted the traffic plan

You're correct. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Anyone know how easy it is to access both sides now campsite from red entrance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

so glad that water is freely available...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

HQ image of the pdf:

https://i.imgur.com/5F8mHk9.jpg

5F8mHk9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Handy list for anyone doing some last minute packing! (Hat tip to the Toutless lads)

https://twitter.com/toutless/status/1157040325736747008

Eod100 wrote: »
    Handy list for anyone doing some last minute packing! (Hat tip to the Toutless lads)

https://twitter.com/toutless/status/1157040325736747008

class thanks

but no brollies allowed..

also - ear plugs/eye mask? (maybe i missed them)
    dioralyte!!!
    head torch
    poncho

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sharonwood31

This has probably being asked 100 times already... 🙄 but panicking as the what to do about bringing in drink! Have 24cans of beer, but also have 18cans of gin! The gin cans are just ideal in the evening to top up and handy to carry about! I probably haven’t a hope of getting it all in.. was contemplating trying to hide the gin but don’t want it taken off me... help 🙈

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

sporina wrote: »
    class thanks

dioralyte!!!
    head torch
    poncho

Ah ear plugs were in an early draft... it must have gotten eaten trying to fit it into two tweets. I had a list of a bunch of specific over the counter drugs .. figured First Aid Kit Covered it. Torch is there.. raingear is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

class thanks

dioralyte!!!
    head torch
    poncho

Yeah mention of umbrella stuck out usually not allowed them as you say! yup mention rain gear but rest a good shout. food and snacks too worth a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

so glad that water is freely available...

Yeah, luckily no-one will require water in the actual arena area. 🙄😒

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

In case this helps a Boardsie (& as a tiny hat-tip to the original "Picnic spirit" fostered by John Reynolds, R.I.P.) I have a Bus Eireann direct bus ticket for 3pm depart Custom House Quay arrive ATN 6pm I'm not going to use. Is one way only, cost 20 but happy to send for free to someone who needs it..

TICKET GONE.

alastair wrote: »
    Yeah, luckily no-one will require water in the actual arena area. 🙄😒

there won't be that much rain?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fago

Both sides now is new camping area due to extra tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

This has probably being asked 100 times already... 🙄 but panicking as the what to do about bringing in drink! Have 24cans of beer, but also have 18cans of gin! The gin cans are just ideal in the evening to top up and handy to carry about! I probably haven’t a hope of getting it all in.. was contemplating trying to hide the gin but don’t want it taken off me... help 🙈

Best off distributing it amongst your luggage and accessories if worried,

I have a litre of smirnoff decanted but also have about 14 cans in different places like the equipment bag, my suitcase etc

fago wrote: »
    Both sides now is new camping area due to extra tickets?

There was a Both Side Now campsite last year but in a different place. Looks to be where the "VIP/Overflow" camping was last year but yeh the redesign is for capacity I'd say. The walk from the Car Park looks much longer this time around. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭amerie2010

OK just throwing it out there but if anyone's leaving on the Sunday for whatever reason and wouldn't mind passing on their wristbands please message me I'll be at the festival. My son and his girlfriend want to go just for the Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

First festival since Oxygen 2006. All I have so far is a tent, sleeping bag and 24 cans. Anything else I should bring lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

First festival since Oxygen 2006. All I have so far is a tent, sleeping bag and 24 cans. Anything else I should bring lads?

Add in a camping chair and you're all sorted

cian68 wrote: »
    Add in a camping chair and you're all sorted

don't think chairs are allowed but don't quote me on that

https://www.mountain-forecast.com/peaks/Comeragh-Mountains/forecasts/792

we'll be grand if this is the case - tis near enough - and we are on the leeward side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

A big mad speaker with Dr Dre cranking out of it and an ounce of chronic.

A 25th can for the queue. Also your ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭endainoz

sporina wrote:
    don't think chairs are allowed but don't quote me on that

We won't because that's simply not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Chairs banned from the arena, fine for campsites

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Toast wrote: »
    There was a Both Side Now campsite last year but in a different place. Looks to be where the "VIP/Overflow" camping was last year but yeh the redesign is for capacity I'd say. The walk from the Car Park looks much longer this time around. :mad:

Just clocked this. Hadn't planned on bringing a trolley, but I might have to try squeeze it into the car now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Anyone have an idea how awkward it's going to be to drop off someone at the artist's gate (green entrance) and then drive over to blue? 6 mins per google maps but can't see it being that simple.

Wondering this myself if anyone has any idea!

• Advertisement

I expected more 4am can't sleep posts? Just me so?

Advertisement