Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

Toast wrote: »
    I expected more 4am can't sleep posts? Just me so?

Sure hopefully we’ll get a better sleep tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Toast wrote: »
    I expected more 4am can't sleep posts? Just me so?

I went to bed at 1 and am of course now wide awake at 6! Happened to me last year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Aceso

As per the norm, if you get there early, pass on info about driving routes, parking, what carpark for what gate, what gate for what campsite, any big changes from last year that we're not aware of yet, any other tips.

See you all later on, drive safe, remember to drink some water and eat something each day and wait at least 30 minutes between halves:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Met.ie have it down as 25c for today! One shower a piece Saturday and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

I went to bed at 1 and am of course now wide awake at 6! Happened to me last year too.

Awake since 6 grr like a child at Christmas / always wake early before something exciting (never happens on a work day lo)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

Fvck it...only 2 hours sleep :( Will have to do. Have a great weekend everyone :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Unctup

Anyone in the caravan/campervan site?
    Did they take your gas cylinder off you?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

A good friend can’t come. Gutted.

*** So I have a spare face value ticket ***

if anyone needs it I can bring it with me and meet at the red site entrance.

Unctup wrote: »

"Check" was the same as last year, a quick peek in the door and that was all. However, they may do more intensive searches as people are entering today and over the weekend.

llatsni wrote: »
    A good friend can’t come. Gutted.

*** So I have a spare face value ticket ***

if anyone needs it I can bring it with me and meet at the red site entrance.

If you're on social media, try commenting underneath the most recent posts on the ATN pages. As the weather now seems to be looking pretty good for the weekend, I'd say you'll have no problem selling it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Happy Christmas folks

Have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Any reports on if they are allowing general camping folk to park in the red car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Unctup wrote: »
    No, had a few sausages earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

Safe travels everyone! Final thanks to Pablo for the app!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭pah

gandalfio wrote: »
    Any reports on if they are allowing general camping folk to park in the red car park?

Parking won't be discriminated against. Whichever car park you arrive at I imagine that's where you will have to park. Entry is s different matter IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

whats the weather like down there?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

also do you reckon they will let us keep a space beside us in the campervan field for a friends van who is arriving a few hours later? has anyone tried this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Anyone else getting the train down get this?!

Eod100 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting the train down get this?!

Ah alcohol is banned on nearly all the Kilkenny and Waterford weekend services, lots of hen and stag parties. They just mean no drinking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Anyone have an idea how awkward it's going to be to drop off someone at the artist's gate (green entrance) and then drive over to blue? 6 mins per google maps but can't see it being that simple.

I asked on facebook if it is possible to drop someone off at the red gate and drive onto the blue and they said it's not. Looks like our mates could have a bit of a walk on their hands!

• Advertisement

Aceso wrote: »
    Ah alcohol is banned on nearly all the Kilkenny and Waterford weekend services, lots of hen and stag parties. They just mean no drinking it.

Yeah had heard something like that before but allowing people on with it and enforcing not drinking it seems completely unworkable so assumed you wouldn't be allowed bring any on? Is that you can but can't drink it? Wasn't planning to anyways just email seems very unclear!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

pah wrote: »
    Parking won't be discriminated against. Whichever car park you arrive at I imagine that's where you will have to park. Entry is s different matter IMO.

There is a Garda traffic management plan up and if you are general camping you will be sent by the blue route .

If you rock up at red but are in general camping you could be made do a very long walk around to the blue entrance like some did last year Follow the guidelines guys don't try out smart it.

Does anyone know yet for sure whether you can walk in to the arena from both sides now into at the entrance by the podpads.

Yeah had heard something like that before but allowing people on with it and enforcing not drinking it seems completely unworkable so assumed you wouldn't be allowed bring any on? Is that you can but can't drink it? Wasn't planning to anyways just email seems very unclear!

Just checking and the site says this.. Maybe they could turn a blind eye for people with ATN tickets?

''No Alcohol Permitted on this Train
    Customers are advised that the consumption of alcohol is not permitted on this service. No alcohol will be sold or is allowed to be brought on-board.''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

jmauel wrote: »
    whats the weather like down there?

Leaving Cork now the sun is just burning off the morning mist, so id imagine similar on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Aerial view ;)

Whoops the video wouldn't upload

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Leaving Cork now the sun is just burning off the morning mist, so id imagine similar on site.

I'm 20 mins away and it's blue skies, 16C and a light breeze

• Registered Users Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yes, its a lovely sunny morning here.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Hoping to get down for about 2 o clock. Staying in podpads. Cant wait.

Just checking and the site says this.. Maybe they could turn a blind eye for people with ATN tickets?

''No Alcohol Permitted on this Train
    Customers are advised that the consumption of alcohol is not permitted on this service. No alcohol will be sold or is allowed to be brought on-board.''

IR saying they will be enforcing alright. Their staff will have plenty of drink sorted for the long weekend so! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Doola

For anyone looking for a taxi from Waterford, I got this response from Rapid Cabs.

Yes we will have taxis running to and from the festival all weekend.
    The cost for a car for up to 4 passengers will be Approximately €45 on the taxi meter it will depend on traffic around the site.

To make a booking just ring in a hour or so in advance and make the booking, you will be able to ring our office on 051858585 and a €20 deposit will be required on all bookings made coming from Curraghamore as we are located 20km away and the driver will have to drive out to collect.

Have a fantastic weekend and if you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hope that helps for all the non-campers like myself out there! :p

Advertisement