Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Hoping to get down for about 2 o clock. Staying in podpads. Cant wait.

Same. Same. Same. Life is beautiful. Have a ball, folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

not being smart - genuinely curious... all the talk of alcohol with regards to this fest??? i don't get it.. sure - drink is nice at a fest but there is sooo much more to this festival than beer surely? one can drink at home or where ever anytime... but ATN is fab - alcohol or not..

seems like about 60% of this thread is about alcohol.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Stuck in the queue to the car park. Going to be some horrible tailbacks later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

sporina wrote: »
    not being smart - genuinely curious... all the talk of alcohol with regards to this fest??? i don't get it.. sure - drink is nice at a fest but there is sooo much more to this festival than beer surely? one can drink at home or where ever anytime... but ATN is fab - alcohol or not..

Dont be worrying what other people are doing there,just go and enjoy yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

sporina wrote: »

I'm bringing all of 12 small 330ml cans for 3 nights. I'm going for music but a few beers in the sun ain't bad! Think it's more on the logistics of bringing it down etc then the booze itself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

ATN Facebook page have warned about no following the traffic plan and said there's long walks in store if you show up in the wrong carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Looks like good few tickets cropping up on Toutless if anyone looking to go last minute :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eimearhx

Just arrived with Campervan. Roads very badly signposted all around so use Google maps.

Sun is splitting the stones here.

No camper search at all. Just opened the door and asked if we had any gas or sharps. Said no and she closed the door. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Loads of awnings up and even a few tents. We were asked if we wanted to put an awning up so we could have more space.

All very chill here now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

lbj666 wrote: »
    ATN Facebook page have warned about no following the traffic plan and said there's long walks in store if you show up in the wrong carpark.

good stuff !

As I said in previous post...
    Some people think plans don't count, and shouldn't be followed... :rolleyes:
    Remember when you are sitting in your car, Q'ing up to go in the correct entrance to where you are staying, think of all the gob****es just going in whatever entrance they feel they can use.....

Car park might be more convenient, but they will walk further !!! :D:D:D:D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Aceso

But of queuing to get into the car parks but, I'm assuming it's because they literally just opened up. Will report back about walking etc etc once we're out of the car and making our way towards the campsite.
    Just follow the traffic plans, don't be wrecking anyone's head trying to make your own route.
    Don't forget your spf

• Advertisement

Heading down now. Have a great and safe festival! Suncream, hydrate between drinks, look out for your buddies. The usual!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Eod100 wrote: »
    Heading down now. Have a great and safe festival! Suncream, hydrate between drinks, look out for your buddies. The usual!

Suckit wrote: »

Haha that was the vibe alright! :P Grand getting on train with drink btw. Just an FYI it seems to be just USB socket for charger in train

Queuing to get in after parking is a bit of a joke. We're all being funneled up a really narrow hill for an hour now, still nowhere near the wristband area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Did anyone get dropped off yet? Is the que bad for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Aceso wrote: »
    Queuing to get in after parking is a bit of a joke. We're all being funneled up a really narrow hill for an hour now, still nowhere near the wristband area.
    Which colour carpark is that for - which camping area?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Quick ticket query - did they do mobile tickets for this? One of the lads is buying a tickets and the person is sending it on via ticketmaster. I presume it is a mobile ticket and not a print at home ticket? Legit yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

I'm sitting on a mountainy road and haven't moved, sweating. No idea which car park I'm heading for even signs are terrible so followed Google maps. Help.

What's the checks like going in?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Skidrow

left diblin At 9:45, sitting in red carpark at 12:00 having a coffee. I brought hot flask and no beer. No cue for wristband. Minimal check fo glass, sharp objects. Quick podpads checkin

Suckit wrote: »
    Which colour carpark is that for - which camping area?

Blue carpark for both campsites. 2.5 hours to get from the car park to the campsite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

Halfway down the M9 and realised we’ve forgotten our camping chairs. Anyone know can we buy or rent them there? Staying in podpads

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dlnv27

Have to say traffic management and signnage is a joke. Queuing on a country road for the last 90 minutes and still no where near a car park

dlnv27 wrote: »
    Have to say traffic management and signnage is a joke. Queuing on a country road for the last 90 minutes and still no where near a car park

Dunno how they could manage it better,just the volume of cars arriving down at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 davidrehill

Just landed with Campervan, no issue with gas, just a quick look inside! Enjoy all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

They should have put signs up advising people to not go up the hilly Lane that Google sends everyone up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Has taken 2 hours to do a fcukin mile from carrick toward the grounds. Awful setup - getting fairly scaldy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

They should have put signs up advising people to not go up the hilly Lane that Google sends everyone up

Bit late..came in from Clonmel side, no signs at all..
    Cold cans of cider beside teasing me..

Warm water coming out of the taps.. On the way in they'd a big issue with us bringing in bottled water...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

So much for taking the official garda route, the 3 side roads are getting priority while the main road is at a standstill. Still 3 mile from the site and drove thru carrick before 1.

Volume the guard says.. bullshìt setup with no planning says Tacitus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

Traffic in 24c heat is bull****. Complete standstill. Everyone out of their cars and campers

Advertisement