Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

llatsni wrote: »
    He was on the main stage and he was UNREAL good.

You didn't see him on the main stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Hahaha you must of been noodled

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Eod100 wrote: »
    I definitely saw him in a tent! :confused:
    You didn't see him on the main stage!
    Hahaha you must of been noodled

All that slopy grass, Llatsni.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Jayziz... was he seriously NOT on the main stage??? I must have been *really* enjoying myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Eod100 wrote: »
    Just saw there that ATN won Live Music Festival of the Year at IMRO awards, not too shabby for first-time festival!

Also looks like the National have finished their new album so will hopefully get some songs from that at ATN. If weather is as nice as it is today twill be a savage weekend again! :cool:

don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Jayziz... was he seriously NOT on the main stage??? I must have been *really* enjoying myself.

Think you're getting mixed up with Chaka Khan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

D.Q wrote: »
    don't.

Hey it's February, if we can't hope for a day like today in August something's not right. (Knocks on wood etc) :p

He was on some kind of wonderful same time as Fleet Foxes were on main stage, Sunday

Can't remember the name of the stage, but down near arcadia was great on the sunday afternoon. Sunny house djs, claire something I think. Open air stage, great vibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

D.Q wrote: »
    Can't remember the name of the stage, but down near arcadia was great on the sunday afternoon. Sunny house djs, claire something I think. Open air stage, great vibes.

Was that the one with the picture of the Moon by the side of the stage?

• Advertisement

That was "all my friends" stage!

Claire Beck

That was "all my friends" stage!

Claire Beck

Legend. Great craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Anyone see Leftfield DJ set recently? Saw them 4/5 years ago in the Opium rooms and was surprisingly seriously banging compared to their own music

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Dixon Bainbridge

Anyone see Leftfield DJ set recently? Saw them 4/5 years ago in the Opium rooms and was surprisingly seriously banging compared to their own music

Yeah neil barnes played forbidden fruit two years ago and it was fairly techno'y.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Tickets don't seem to be available on Ticketmaster, sold out??

Yep, sold out according to their FB post

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Tickets don't seem to be available on Ticketmaster, sold out??

Yep just noticed a message on their Facebook that it's completely sold out

05-48-01q9t-jan0a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

It's great for the organisers that it's a sell out, I'd imagine their business plan is reliant on it. This is going to be John Reynolds legacy so I really hope it's a lasting success.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

I’m really surprised it’s sold out. Good for them. What a success story this festival is in only its second year.

Did anyone stay in tangerine fields last year? How were the facilities? Showers decent etc? Did it even exist??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

Delighted for them that it's a sell-out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

I was wrong, they sold out.

For those that don't have a ticket i'm sure more will be released at a later point.

Well done to them.

For those that don't have a ticket i'm sure more will be released at a later point.

Well done to them.

Would festivals usually release more tickets if they sell out? What's the point in saying it's a sell out if so.

Well done to them.

Like the poster above, also curious about this. Considering it's the second year only I would assume they've got a licence for a certain amount of attendees so idk if it's realistic to say that more will go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Like the poster above, also curious about this. Considering it's the second year only I would assume they've got a licence for a certain amount of attendees so idk if it's realistic to say that more will go on sale?

There’s always a small amount held back, EP are saying they are a sell out but Three get a limited number of tickets to sell a few months beforehand usually

kg703 wrote: »
    There’s always a small amount held back, EP are saying they are a sell out but Three get a limited number of tickets to sell a few months beforehand usually

Fair enough hadn't thought of stuff like that and ticket giveaways through competitions - I see how those type of things would have tickets set aside for them. I'm just wanting them not to add more people for fear of losing last years vibe haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

What's the point in saying it's a sell out if so.

Optics maybe

I wouldn't be surprised if more are released

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Would festivals usually release more tickets if they sell out? What's the point in saying it's a sell out if so.

It's just smoke and mirrors imo. Marketing.

You'll get another release closer to time.

But if they've truly sold out then it's a great feat. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

There won't be another general sale but extra tickets will pop up here and there, they always do.

Typically, sponsors get a portion (such as Three with Electric Picnic, though these always seem to go instantly so would imagine it's a small allocation) and any others that pop up are connected to failed instalments, credit cards, etc so, again, wouldn't necessarily expect loads there.

I doubt it'd be hard to get your hands on a ticket if you missed out but you'd probably have better luck on Toutless, etc rather than Ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Guess to incentice people who might be on the fence. Could be very limited amount left which they will release when new bands are announced

Advertisement