Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Theyre playing in Texas on the 11th September, SFSH starts the 12th. Not sure if it would rule them out but wouldn't say they're a cert for it either.

Yup think SFSH is 12th to 15th so could potentially play the 14th or 15th I guess? But yeah nothing definite yet, if they announce dates in Europe few days after that then it could be more likely

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Granite Head

Thinking of upgrading to a Podpad this year. Any idea if and when these sell out?

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Thinking of upgrading to a Podpad this year. Any idea if and when these sell out?

Probably when they're gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Best festivals to get absolutely whacked at lads? I wanna go into space like Buzz Aldrin. I want to be overcome by a sudden sense of euphoria. None of this family lovey dovey ****e. I'm talking about gurning jaws and sweating palms, dilating pupils and hurried heart beats.

Yours sincerely

W.B Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Best festivals to get absolutely whacked at lads? I wanna go into space like Buzz Aldrin. I want to be overcome by a sudden sense of euphoria. None of this family lovey dovey ****e. I'm talking about gurning jaws and sweating palms, dilating pupils and hurried heart beats.

Yours sincerely

W.B Yeats

Kilorglin is your man. That goat in a cage. Wha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Kilorglin is your man. That goat in a cage. Wha?

There won't be a goat up there when I'm in town. I will be in the cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Yours sincerely

W.B Yeats

:pac: I would say Body & Soul or else Life Festival depending what type of music you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

:pac: I would say Body & Soul or else Life Festival depending what type of music you are looking for.

+1

Though personally I love the family feel of this festival for any state of mind. I'm not the type to take the piss tho so if you are ... maybe not ATN ;-)
    It's not like there's NO young people at ATN that aren't kids, there's loads. It's a good mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yours sincerely

W.B Yeats

You looking for Sir henrys ? Youre a good few years too late lad ….
    Maybe ead off to Ibiza mate …. Laaaaaarge !!! :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

Think Life festival is the one for you baiii

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Best festivals to get absolutely whacked at lads?..
    ..I'm talking about gurning jaws and sweating palms, dilating pupils and hurried heart beats.

Stoneywoods Festival

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Some names I was kinda hoping for ATN were STOLEN by EP... :P I was hoping for James Blake and Mitski to be added to the lineup.

For anyone that may be sleeping on Nenah Cherry (like I was), I'm really looking forward to her after listening a good bit. Feel like if she brings a live band, that could be an awesome performance.

MattD wrote: »
    Some names I was kinda hoping for ATN were STOLEN by EP... :P I was hoping for James Blake and Mitski to be added to the lineup.

For anyone that may be sleeping on Nenah Cherry (like I was), I'm really looking forward to her after listening a good bit. Feel like if she brings a live band, that could be an awesome performance.

Wouldn't have said no to Four Tets or Courtney Barnett either.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

had hopes for Jarvis Cocker myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

...and I for Metronomy! Saw them at B&S a few years ago and were v good.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Nialler9 mentioning that Robyn is playing somewhere else apart from EP so unless she's announced for Kaleidoscope, I'd imagine she's a shoe-in for ATN.

Nialler9 mentioning that Robyn is playing somewhere else apart from EP so unless she's announced for Kaleidoscope, I'd imagine she's a shoe-in for ATN.

Think he was speculating it would be IMMA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

He said she’s likely to play the IMMA

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

Well I’ve no FOMO looking at the EP lineup. Glad I switched to ATN this year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

as part of Forbidden Fruit presumably? she's in Barcelona on the Friday anyway.
    can't see her doing a standalone gig there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

ATN is still leading the way line-up wise for Irish festivals!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Christine and the queens the only act for EP I'm sorry after... The famous line from an Indiana Jones movie was going round in my head as I was reading through it... "You have chosen wisely"...:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

MattD wrote: »

She was top notch in the Academy there recently - the new material is strong, and she’s in good voice and full of energy. Great percussionist in the band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

A few at EP I wanted - Mistki, James Blake, Four Tet, Courtney Barnett and Parquet Courts - but none that I was expecting. So while I'm not happy to see them there instead of here, I can't say I'm overly disappointed either!

It's a good line up in general for EP, though. Better than the last few I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

A few at EP I wanted - Mistki, James Blake, Four Tet, Courtney Barnett and Parquet Courts - but none that I was expecting. So while I'm not happy to see them there instead of here, I can't say I'm overly disappointed either!

It's a good line up in general for EP, though. Better than the last few I think.

I'm going to both, so win win for me. Pleasantly surprised with the undercard quality of EP this year. Best in years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I'm going to both, so win win for me. Pleasantly surprised with the undercard quality of EP this year. Best in years.

Nice one - I had to make the choice so opted for the new fest (for me!)

Catch Mitski if she's not on your list already. She's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Eod100 wrote: »
    Wouldn't have said no to Four Tets or Courtney Barnett either.

Ah sure Neneh will be bringing the Four Tet tunes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

I was hoping for the streets but not too worry

What are the chances of chrches?
    Bloc party?
    Bombay Bicycle Club?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Bowlardo wrote: »
    I was hoping for the streets but not too worry

What are the chances of chrches?
    Bloc party?
    Bombay Bicycle Club?

Chvrches are playing Beatyard in Dublin the same weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Chvrches are playing Beatyard in Dublin the same weekend

Plus they played last year as well on the Friday at EP.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement