Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Easy Rod wrote: »

Jerskin Fendrix shouldn’t have worked but something really engaging about the style and delivery.

Yeah was something a bit different and interesting. That's what we need at these large Irish festivals!

Really looking forward to this announcement. The bit of sun this week has me in festival mode

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

For those on installment plan for tickets, final payment is due on Thursday 4th April, just got an email from TM

Looks like Ticketmaster got it wrong, its the second last installment not the last one, they sent another email this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Looks like Ticketmaster got it wrong, its the second last installment not the last one, they sent another email this morning

I got two emails yesterday the first saying it was the last installment and the second, saying it was the second last one!

I got two emails yesterday the first saying it was the last installment and the second, saying it was the second last one!

Same, they obviously made a boo boo with the first email and tried to rectify it :rolleyes:

And there I was thinking grand that's my ticket paid for

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Been doing some listening to acts I wasnt so familiar with on the lineup the claque are really great stuff. Also been loving kamall williams he would be great on the bandstand stage. Great jazz. I love how they've covered the guitar sized gap in last years lineup with Murder Capital, Fontaines, Just Mustard and FJM.

Also Junior Brother is essential for an amazing irish artist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

another announcement due tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Broken Social Scene announced for a Dublin gig in August. That's another one of the ones I'd hoped to be added off the list. Some very good gigs lined up in Dublin that month though between them and Beirut.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Broken Social Scene announced for a Dublin gig in August. That's another one of the ones I'd hoped to be added off the list. Some very good gigs lined up in Dublin that month though between them and Beirut.

What?! Details man! (as I can't see any on tinternet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

roll wrote: »
    What?! Details man! (as I can't see any on tinternet)

https://nialler9.com/broken-social-scene-bound-for-dublin-show-in-august/

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

another announcement due tomorrow.

Is this the 2nd main line-up announcement?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Is this the 2nd main line-up announcement?

Well it's an announcement.... and it's their 2nd one. You do the maths!

Well it's an announcement.... and it's their 2nd one. You do the maths!

you didn't read the question properly..... blackie was asking about the 'main line up', presumably music on the main stages.... for all we know they might be announcing food or comedy or other slightly peripheral stuff.....

roll wrote: »
    you didn't read the question properly..... blackie was asking about the 'main line up', presumably music on the main stages.... for all we know they might be announcing food or comedy or other slightly peripheral stuff.....

I read it right, just taking the mick.

Yeah t'is hard to know until we see it. I'd be shocked if it wasn't a main announcement.

Hopefully its not an April Fools joke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

hoping to see Kojaque added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Hoping for young fathers :)

kg703 wrote: »
    Hoping for young fathers :)

+1 for that

Friendly Fires maybe? They played metropolis last year so could see them added.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

We are delighted to announce 10 new additions to All Together Now 2019 including Bombay Bicycle club (first Irish show in 7 years), John Grant, Moodymann (making his long-awaited Irish Festival debut), Anna Calvi (solo), Gus Dapperton, Tourist, PussyRiot, black midi and making their debut performances on Irish soil KOKOKO! & RIMON.

Bombay Bicycle Club, nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Little green cars appear to have broken up, so aren’t playing. Shame as they were one I was really looking forward to!

John grant though!

• Advertisement

Who are we thinking in terms of main stage headliners?

Obviously The National on one of the nights. Potentially Hot Chip? Looking light headliner-wise.

Mother of God but that's an incredible line up!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

BBC played Picnic in 2014 so it hasnt been 7 years since they played:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Dave Fanning was chatting about it on his show and seemed to think it was The National, Patti Smith and The Good The Bad & The Queen....?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Wow, that's a pretty impressive second announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Very happy with that announcement. Excellent stuff.

Was in two minds to hit John grant at the weekend and went with saving my money. Nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭IspeakcozIcan

Brilliant second announcement! Bombay Bicycle Club, John Grant and Anna Calvi. Just wow.

So used to going to B&S now and there's usually only a handful of acts I really have to see so I just stroll around at my leisure and enjoy the positive vibes.

I think there will be a lot of running around at this... a good complaint to have!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,911 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mrk75 wrote: »
    Dave Fanning was chatting about it on his show and seemed to think it was The National, Patti Smith and The Good The Bad & The Queen....?
    I'd have thought FJM ahead of The Good The Bad & The Queen.. but not sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Went to Bath last year to see FJM and John Grant in back to back gigs and it was well worth the trip so that's a great announcement. Grant is playing in Galway too in the summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Could someone please reassure me Arcadia is coming back

Advertisement