Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

I think my installment came out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Suckit wrote: »
    They haven't taken my last installment yet. Maybe they are waiting for all the installments to have finished, before making the announcement.

Just guessing.

They didnt take mine either i got a text to say it would be taken on the 4th but nothing gone yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

depends on when you bought your ticket too. one came out for me in May, next (final) one scheduled for July. none scheduled this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

My guesses for this final announcement would be something like this
    1. girlband (the claque are already playing so some of the band will be there and releasing new material)
    2. Kojaque (player FF would make sense to me, also saw him there last year hanging out a few from soft boys where playing
    3. Soda blond ( natural LGG replacement same band minus one)
    4. Altered hours (announced on FB that their announcing some Irish dates soon)

Maybe a few international acts but nothing too big. Their just guesses but would make sense if a few from that. I would also add a rake of Irish Dj’s to play that road to nowhere stage from last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

1. girlband (the claque are already playing so some of the band will be there and releasing new material)
    2. Kojaque (player FF would make sense to me, also saw him there last year hanging out a few from soft boys where playing

Maybe a few international acts but nothing too big. Their just guesses but would make sense if a few from that. I would also add a rake of Irish Dj’s to play that road to nowhere stage from last year.

I'd say there's a decent chance of all of these being added. I'll be very, very happy if Girl Band and Kojaque are.

I'm also hoping for Glasshouse Presents Holocene, which performed at Forbidden Fruit too. I dunno if it was good or bad but I'm interested - cover versions of Bon Iver songs, right? Might be a nice opener some day!

I'd also like to see some of Bantum, New Jackson, RSAG, Sorcha Richardson, Godknows/Denise Chaila/Sim Simma Soundsystem and Super Extra Bonus Party. All Irish so I'd say there could be a decent shout of any being added but they surely won't all play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

I'm also hoping for Glasshouse Presents Holocene, which performed at Forbidden Fruit too. I dunno if it was good or bad but I'm interested - cover versions of Bon Iver songs, right? Might be a nice opener some day!

Very small crowd, but they were very good, so I'd be more than happy to chill out and see them again!
    (They played songs from the first two albums)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. I'd be happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I'd take those bands not a bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Still holding out for Public Service Broadcasting.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I would never not go see them if they are playing a fest, would love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

eplady2017 wrote: »

Would be awesome. Still my highlight of EP 2017, even in the pouring rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

The Claque sound very promising, especilly with the guitarist from Girl Band in there.

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Le Bruise wrote: »

Any suggestions for where I should start with Public Service Broadcasting? Lot of love them here but I've never really listened!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Le Bruise wrote: »

Snap!

Any suggestions for where I should start with Public Service Broadcasting? Lot of love them here but I've never really listened!

The Race for Space album

The other two albums are magnificent too, but I think that's a great introduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Peesh89

It's all flippin' fantastic...
    Spitfire
    The Now Generation
    Go!
    Theme From PSB
    Every Valley
    The Pit

Cheers folks - Go and Spitfire are great songs! Will keep diving...

Korolev is probably my favourite song of theirs, absolute filth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

maximoose wrote: »
    The Race for Space album

The other two albums are magnificent too, but I think that's a great introduction.

This is a nice mix covering all the albums

https://open.spotify.com/user/1157820226/playlist/1rrxjCUXMwXiKM4gjpKsux?si=nzeY7lIQQd-K5_bndIgcDw

Cheers folks - Go and Spitfire are great songs! Will keep diving...

Race for Space is a great album to start with.. All albums are unique and brilliant in their own way. Everest is my favourite song... Keep going... You'll not regret it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭endainoz

Yeah fantastic band, they gave such a facination with the space type stuff. The one about Titanic is great too. Never got to see them live though, so hoping to have them added.

I'm also still holding out for offspring, they still have a show in Portugal in late August and have a nice EP shaped gap till they are back in the US on the 5th of September.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭endainoz

endainoz wrote:
    I'm also still holding out for offspring, they still have a show in Portugal in late August and have a nice EP shaped gap till they are back in the US on the 5th of September.

Whoops wrong forum, it gets confusing between EP and ATN sometimes!

Cheers folks - listened to Race for Space this morning and am just annoyed I didn't find it sooner!!

Where do I sign up to the "Get PSB for ATN" campaign?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Cheers folks - listened to Race for Space this morning and am just annoyed I didn't find it sooner!!

Where do I sign up to the "Get PSB for ATN" campaign?

They are free but they indicated in their mailshot that they wouldnt be doing many gigs over the summer. Most of their event list is big set piece things, The Proms etc.

They are free but they indicated in their mailshot that they wouldnt be doing many gigs over the summer. Most of their event list is big set piece things, The Proms etc.

Really don't think it will happen but sure ya have to keep hoping :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

ATN posted to this Facebook

Happy weekend everybody â˜€ï¸ More exciting things to be announced very soon 🀫

#ATN19 🌳🌻

Coz wrote: »

Happy weekend everybody ☀More exciting things to be announced very soon

It's a sign :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

maximoose wrote: »
    It's a sign :pac:
    PSB too big to be a late addition Shirley..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Machina

Any idea how they're going to stop people from sleeping in their cars in the car park? Or did I misread that? I can understand them not wanting anyone pitching tents there or having a session in the back of a big van, but two people just walking back to their car?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Machina wrote: »
    Any idea how they're going to stop people from sleeping in their cars in the car park? Or did I misread that? I can understand them not wanting anyone pitching tents there or having a session in the back of a big van, but two people just walking back to their car?

I'm assuming security, regular checks etc. Major fire and safety hazard sleeping in a car, especially with drink on ya.

Advertisement