Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

wish they'd hurry up and announce the arcadia lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Suckit wrote: »
    I think mine arrived in January or February.

Panic over, found it.....:D:D ah the auld alzhiemers :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

I think we are all expecting Arcadia but (just playing devils advocate) what if it’s not back this year? It had been announced already by this time last year. I guess it’ll just be a normal DJ booth.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

I think we are all expecting Arcadia but (just playing devils advocate) what if it’s not back this year? It had been announced already by this time last year. I guess it’ll just be a normal DJ booth.

Arcadia confirmed last year on their insta that they were coming back again and as far as I'm aware it's on the actually ATN website too that it's a stage/area

dodo87 wrote: »
    Arcadia confirmed last year on their insta that they were coming back again and as far as I'm aware it's on the actually ATN website too that it's a stage/area

Ah okay. Hopefully so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

It’s definitely listed on the ATN website as an area (Arcadia Spectacular), so I’m assuming it is back?

Edit - what dodo87 said!

I'll bring a few cans of lynx and a lighter if its not.

D.Q wrote: »

Great idea...so will I :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Shame it's not Metamorphosis but you can't have it all.

Pangea was interesting at Glasto this year, but was no Spider..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Its on their site and as others said Arcadia said on their instagram see you next year!,fingers crossed they are holding out for a big name DJ hopefully thats why they haven't announced any yet maybe

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/areas#

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

As class as it would be if they had a great lineup for Arcadia, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. Last year didn't they mainly have DJs playing that were already at the festival? And only like 2 or 3 DJs a night as well.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

If the lighter is plastic then you wont get it in, because apparently thats what environmentally friendly means these days

Folks a mate of mine is looking to get a ticket for a 2 person bellepad or Podpad because that’s where the rest of us (his mates are). He has searched in all the usual places, done deal, adverts and so one but no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

In 1 months time there'll only be ONE MORE SLEEP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Black midis album is great, totally bizarre mix of genres.

As class as it would be if they had a great lineup for Arcadia, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. Last year didn't they mainly have DJs playing that were already at the festival? And only like 2 or 3 DJs a night as well.

I can remember DJ Deece and Haai being arcadia exclusives so to speak.

Was Arcadia not going on the friday last year? Looking at stage times and it didn't seem to be. Where was I dancing?

Haha Arcadia was on the Friday last year, DJ Deece & Saoirse played on it. Looking at the clashfinder, DJ Deece and HAAi both played in the Road to Nowhere stage as well. Eclair Fifi and Saoirse seemed to be the only acts who played Arcadia and nowhere else, can anyone remember who the Special Guest was on Arcadia?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

Think it was fish go deep

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Anybody pay an installment today? Mine hasn't been taken yet just wondering if others have

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Oh god people. I actually cant wait. This weather outside is making me itchy for that first drink of the festival

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Hi all can anybody confirm if campervan tickets are e-tickets, hard copy or either?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

kenn0 wrote: »
    Hi all can anybody confirm if campervan tickets are e-tickets, hard copy or either?

Thanks

Mine is hard copy, but I'd imagine they could be either

Hoping for an announcement tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Hoping for an announcement tomorrow

Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

I sent them a message noting their lack of an announcement last week.

It always amazes me that something like that would happen, I work in events, so....if you told thousands of people you are going to announce something every week and then two weeks later don’t... very strange.

Like if you had nothing just make up an announcement .... we are delighted to announce this awesome food truck will be appearing :D

4 Weeks from tomorrow.

There's a particular moment I'm living for, its a bit of a strange one haha

It could be after your first can, but generally its your 2nd or 3rd.

Finish a can.

Then the most beautiful journey of the year begins. That first, half drunk stroll from the tents to the portaloo. Walking past crowds of people assembling tents, different accents in the air, dodging ropes, maybe grab some small conversation with your new neighbours.

Nice buzz, into the warmth of the still clean portaloo. The doors around you slamming, muffled conversation and music filtering through.

Back into the fresh air then, finding your way back to your own tents, always a slightly different route. The music and conversations at your own camp still going strong. Sit back into the camping chair.

Open a can.

4 Weeks from tomorrow.

There's a particular moment I'm living for, its a bit of a strange one haha

It could be after your first can, but generally its your 2nd or 3rd.

Finish a can.

Then the most beautiful journey of the year begins. That first, half drunk stroll from the tents to the portaloo. Walking past crowds of people assembling tents, different accents in the air, dodging ropes, maybe grab some small conversation with your new neighbours.

Nice buzz, into the warmth of the still clean portaloo. The doors around you slamming, muffled conversation and music filtering through.

Back into the fresh air then, finding your way back to your own tents, always a slightly different route. The music and conversations at your own camp still going strong. Sit back into the camping chair.

Open a can.

That’s fvcking beautiful, almost brings a tear to the eye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

So true, DQ. The first piss, and the progressively more tipsy pisses thereafter are some of the unsung heroes of festivals.

Beautiful post. Incredibly spot on, what a feeling that is. If we get weather like this we are blessed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

I thought I had reached peak-excitement. But it’s now even higher!

Advertisement