Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Hi all have the option to buy campervan ticket. It’s an e-ticket.

First question has anybody got a e-ticket campervan ticket?

Or are they only real tickets?

Next how do buy an e-ticket and know it is genuine?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

kenn0 wrote: »
    Hi all have the option to buy campervan ticket. It’s an e-ticket.

First question has anybody got a e-ticket campervan ticket?

Or are they only real tickets?

Next how do buy an e-ticket and know it is genuine?

Thanks

Hard to tell. I know mine is a QR code.

In that case, there's no reason that the seller couldn't just duplicate it and use it himself as well. I guess you just have to take the sellers word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Seller may have the option to 'transfer' the ticket to you, depending on when he bought - I have the option on my camping tix. I'd ask if he can do that for peace of mind

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Bootleg Beatles, Jimmy Cliff, Jape and Fleet Foxes were all very enjoyable among loads others

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Hang on a second now. That Just eat yoke isn't the actual announcement for this week is it? After nothing last week? Come on now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Hang on a second now. That Just eat yoke isn't the actual announcement for this week is it? After nothing last week? Come on now.

Its looking that way .................

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

told me on FB that the arcadia announcement is next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Nothing will change until these things fail to sell out. Until then they have the power and can continue to take the absolute piss.

Wooderson wrote: »
    Nothing will change until these things fail to sell out. Until then they have the power and can continue to take the absolute piss.

Ah now. I'm only unhappy with the silly "an announcement a week " nonsense. I'm very happy with the line up so far and had a ball last year. I think they're doing a pretty good job.

Ah now. I'm only unhappy with the silly "an announcement a week " nonsense. I'm very happy with the line up so far and had a ball last year. I think they're doing a pretty good job.

Could be giving us the full line up and times. Instead we get more faux sponsorship announcements. Rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

No irish festival confirms stage times a month in advance ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

BadTurtle wrote: »

+1

We just all need to put a cap on it and KEEP CALM FFS ARRRGGGHHHH

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Jimmy Cliff on Sunday for me especially when he missed the original scheduling because of flight chaos and Booka Shade on Saturday night, I enjoyed Roisin Murphy too.

+1 for Jimmy Cliff, really was a great way to finish of the weekend

Keep yer nickers on. Well run festivals (EOTR being one example) lead the way in this. Irish fests amateurish by comparison.

Keep yer nickers on. Well run festivals (EOTR being one example) lead the way in this. Irish fests amateurish by comparison.

Go to one of them then, and stop being such a bloody misery guts

Complaining about not knowing the stage times 4 weeks out, ive heard it all now.

Go to one of them then, and stop being such a bloody misery guts

Complaining about not knowing the stage times 4 weeks out, ive heard it all now.

I've been to a few festivals guv, cheers.

Good to see where your standards are at. I'm aiming higher however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I've been to a few festivals guv, cheers.

Good to see where your standards are at. I'm aiming higher however.

Sounds like you’ll be constantly disappointed so. I’ve never seen a festival announce times/stage line ups this early!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Swieve

Can anyone who attended last year with a caravan or campervan help me with a query. Were you allowed to have an awning or pitch a tent by your van? I know the rules say no regarding tents but that is par for the course for most festivals and this is rarely upheld.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

D.Q wrote: »
    Yeah born slippy was insane, Such a bucket list song.

Who do you think will provide “the bucket list” song this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Swieve wrote: »
    Can anyone who attended last year with a caravan or campervan help me with a query. Were you allowed to have an awning or pitch a tent by your van? I know the rules say no regarding tents but that is par for the course for most festivals and this is rarely upheld.
    Many thanks

I was working the campervan area last year it seems they were letting both into the same field, campers to one side and caravans to the other, I think I may have seen awnings at both areas too.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Bowlardo wrote: »

Patti Smith doing Gloria is pretty epic.

Seen her three times in last 4 years so will give her a skip if any major clash (I’m expecting a fair few...) but thoroughly recommend to those who haven’t seen her before.

Other than that, am promising myself to be relatively mentally with it for Jon Hopkins so I can soak it up properly. Again have seen him several times over recent years and the set doesn’t change much... but been a bit out of it last couple of times... want to be able to remember most of it this time! Everything Connected, Open Eye Signal and Light Inside My Veins are all epic tunes live imo

Am also expecting some pretty special moments during the DJ sets by Ben UFO and Moodymann...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

My list...

Patti Smith doing 'Gloria' (excellent shout from above), Jon Hopkins 'Singularity' and Father John Misty 'Pure Comedy'.

Fontaines DC will be the buzz band of the weekend id sat so I'd expect 'Too Real' or something to be the big one from them.

I always enjoy the National too but have seen them loads of times so won't be too bothered about any specific tracks.

Yeah, I agree that the Fontaines will be the hot set of the weekend. Liberty Belle for me. I've a vision of Always like this by Bombay bicycle club in the sun in front of the main stage on Sunday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,656 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Swieve wrote: »
    Many thanks

It was actually upheld last year at ATN. I luckily didn't need one, but the campervans were squeezed in like sardines. They oversold, and there was an overflow field. Get there early if you don't want a two mile hike to the arena!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,656 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Basq wrote: »
    Well, that's a disappointing announcement..

https://www.facebook.com/363135634109793/posts/677321336024553/

They're chasing that Electric Picnic money even faster than I imagined they would.

MJohnston wrote: »
    They're chasing that Electric Picnic money even faster than I imagined they would.

I feel you used to be happier, MJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭danois

I’m delighted to see Lala Poutine back. So I’m happy with that announcement. Id of gone back this year for that alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

danois wrote: »
    I’m delighted to see Lala Poutine back. So I’m happy with that announcement. Id of gone back this year for that alone :)

The real headliner! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Patti Smith ... Jon Hopkins ... Ben UFO and Moodymann...

We are on the exact same wavelength.

• Advertisement

The National - The system only dreams in total darkness
    Hot Chip - Over and Over/Ready for the Floor

Personally: The Good the Bad and the Queen - Lady Boston/ Three Changes

Advertisement