Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭darzog

The flush wrote: »
    Should I have received my camper ticket by now or they been sent out the week before like e.p...

Have you checked your Ticketmaster account (under ‘My Tickets’)? I know that they issue e-tickets with a print-at-home option as well as a q-code that you can get scanned at the gate, so hopefully you’ll be ok. Better than the wait for the EP campervan hard-copy, as it’s always squeaky bum time as it gets closer and closer to the date....!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

Anyone know anyone who is selling a 2 person tangerine fields tent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Mick Flannery has announced he is playing the Saturday.

No mention of him on the ATN site that I can see.

Enjoying his new album.

Mick was fantastic the last time I saw him at EP. That's a substantial enough name to be slipping under the radar. It would suggest we've a bit of music still to come after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Probably your usual all irish and indie mop up announcement. Festival mainstays like Cathy Davey, David Kitt/New Jackson, **** Robot, Frank and Walters, RSAG etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Probably your usual all irish and indie mop up announcement. Festival mainstays like Cathy Davey, David Kitt/New Jackson, **** Robot, Frank and Walters, RSAG etc.

I'd be pretty pleased if that was it. Have seen most of them plenty of times before but they are always a good way to fill in some time during the day!

I'd love Jape to be added. I know they were there last year so might not happen but it's been years since I've seen them and they're always brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I'd love Jape to be added. I know they were there last year so might not happen but it's been years since I've seen them and they're always brilliant.

Yeah haven't heard much from him lately, he is gone off social media too? Would be great if he played.

New jackson etc would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Think its been 3 years since I last saw Jape. Which is crazy, considering I saw him 7 times in the 5 years before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Anyone in podpads last year? I've unexpectedly landed myself a spot there this year. Give me the low down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Does anybody know if you’ve a family camping ticket can you camp in the weekend camping areas with other non family camping tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jellybeano

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Anyone in podpads last year? I've unexpectedly landed myself a spot there this year. Give me the low down.

Noice one! Follow the signs for boutique car parking. Head to podpad area in campsite. Check in at the podpad reception tent for wristband if you’re the first in your group. You’ll be shown to your bellepad/ podpad etc. Bag down, open can and enjoy the weekend!

The reception tents at festivals tend to close at a certain time. I’m gonna guess 9pm, so try to get someone from the group arrive there earlyish to collect everybody’s wristbands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

not 100% if going yet but if i am can't wait to see Neneh Cheery.. she looked savage at Glasto

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

Will the bus drop off spots be the parking areas or is there another area for drop offs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

will be driving to and from kilmacthomas - any tips of best route (i believe there is a shortcut) and will i be able to park in a way that i can get in/out easily?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,448 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

sporina wrote: »
    will be driving to and from kilmacthomas - any tips of best route (i believe there is a shortcut) and will i be able to park in a way that i can get in/out easily?

yes...
    There are lots of byroads from there to the site, but to be honest, the Qs weren't bad last year.

I know the capacity is increased this year, so that could change !

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Roddy23 wrote: »
    Does anybody know if you’ve a family camping ticket can you camp in the weekend camping areas with other non family camping tickets?

You can but as peeps are probably desperate for a (very limited) family ticket it would be nice if you offered to swap on Toutless.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

https://twitter.com/KellyAnneByrne2/status/1148158018141532160

Knife swan .
    I didnt see a few of these being announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Maybe it's just me but it's the strangest festival in regards a page somewhere with a consistent lineup. Stuff on twitter not on Instagram and vice versa and website doesn't have all acts. But at one stage website had acts not in twitter announcements haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭El Director

Definitely not looking forward to this day 3 weeks and the depression BUT on the plus side only 17 days to go!

Great interest in the WhatsApp group btw, nearly 30 names and numbers! I won’t be replying to the emails but rest assured I got your number if you sent it.

A few weeks ago I posted a few playlists here that I made based on the band/artists last couple of set lists (so they are in order), actually here they are again:

Fontaine’s -

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185243679/playlist/3Q6bQ4781Zlmcr09zoVTkm?si=66yJfQ89TGWXZpRgX2ByyQ

Hot Chip -

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185243679/playlist/6inwom17umlTbPam6VmQ3P?si=ecSjnli1QuS3PqU5kiUXjA

Loyle Carner -

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185243679/playlist/2W5CykBHD1ON6ppwlu1rd0?si=aG3nfX2SSveofVitbijqaA

Jon Hopskins -

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185243679/playlist/2ZNX7htVfvPrxBK7DUfykE?si=Imi9OGO9Q7-TRRVB58vi2Q

Now also the National done:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185243679/playlist/4ZoESf8q1r8zesw34YNufh?si=nVGjqFVmSX2hKV35o7UK1g

Not a big fan of them BUT listening to their set list in order is helping, it’s well curated. Perfect for Sunday evening I guess.

Oh...tweet alert from ATN...some more irish acts announced!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Oh...tweet alert from ATN...some more irish acts announced!

Isn't the only new name there Mick Flanagan?

Agree the staggering/visbility of announcements is pretty weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Peesh89

I have proper fear in me waiting for the stage times to be announced. I have more acts that I want to see than any festival I've ever been to. I am very very scared of the clashing. very.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Peesh89 wrote: »
    I have proper fear in me waiting for the stage times to be announced. I have more acts that I want to see than any festival I've ever been to. I am very very scared of the clashing. very.

Haha same. Its going to be a killer. Complete opposite from last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but it's the strangest festival in regards a page somewhere with a consistent lineup. Stuff on twitter not on Instagram and vice versa and website doesn't have all acts. But at one stage website had acts not in twitter announcements haha.

It's baffling - every time I look at ATN's social pages or website, I find something else I wasn't aware of.

Not that I'm complaining - my list of must-see acts is continuing to grow by the day! Clashes are going to be huge... :eek:

EDIT: A quick rundown through the line up - I counted 33 acts that I want to see. And I was skipping over some acts in doing that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sideview

Peesh89 wrote: »
    Speaking of...I wonder will Pablo be doing up the brilliant Festable app for ATN19?!? :)
    It worked superbly for us last year when planning out the weekend.
    Being able to mark out your acts and what stage made it very easy to see who you had hoped to go to at specific times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,020 ✭✭✭endainoz

Sideview wrote:
    Speaking of...I wonder will Pablo be doing up the brilliant Festable app for ATN19?!? It worked superbly for us last year when planning out the weekend. Being able to mark out your acts and what stage made it very easy to see who you had hoped to go to at specific times.

Sideview wrote:
    Speaking of...I wonder will Pablo be doing up the brilliant Festable app for ATN19?!? It worked superbly for us last year when planning out the weekend. Being able to mark out your acts and what stage made it very easy to see who you had hoped to go to at specific times.

I'm sure it'll get updated once we get stage times out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 FreeRanger

Are they strict in preventing people from sleeping in vans in the general car park? Will be travelling in my van - might throw a mattress in the back.

I know it states it's not permitted!

Sorry if this has already been answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,020 ✭✭✭endainoz

Well it has been asked already, but I'm not sure if we got an answer really. It's clearly not recommended for health and safety type reasons, fire hazards etc. But at the same time I don't think it can be policed properly, so don't know really. Personally I'd prefer camping for closer proximity to toilets and other stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

How long before we can talk about long range weather forecasts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Sideview wrote: »
    Speaking of...I wonder will Pablo be doing up the brilliant Festable app for ATN19?!? :)
    It worked superbly for us last year when planning out the weekend.
    Being able to mark out your acts and what stage made it very easy to see who you had hoped to go to at specific times.

I think he said before that it pulls the data from Clashfinder, so once the stage times are released, if someone starts a clashfinder for ATN and adds the stages/acts, the Festable app should be able to get the times from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

Roddy23 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat as you - I've asked a few people and general consensus seems to be that there won't be any issues. Obviously we can't camp in the family campsite!

I've taken another poster's suggestion and offered them on Toutless to swap for general camping just in case there might be a couple who change their mind and want to bring their kids. Nobody biting yet but that could well change in the week leading up the festival!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

The main page has everything that I've seen announced.... just in a confusing mish-mash order. I wanted to make a better playlist for the festival so I grabbed a list with some linux fu and here is everything listed on the main page in alphabetical order (assuming I haven't messed something up):

A LAZARUS SOUL
    Alfi
    ANGIE MCMAHON
    Anna Calvi (Solo)
    A Smyth
    Backroad Smokers Club
    BEDOUINE
    Ben UFO
    BEOGA
    Black Midi
    Bombay Bicycle Club
    Booka Brass
    Brame & Hamo
    Carlton Doom
    Daithi
    Erol Alkan
    Eve Clague Band
    Father John Misty
    Fat Pablo
    Fehdah
    Fontaines D.C
    Galway Street Club
    George Fitzgerald Live
    Glasshouse Performing Holocene
    GREAT DAD
    Gus Dapperton
    Hammer
    Hot Chip
    Jayda G
    John Francis Flynn
    John Francis Flynn
    John Grant
    Jon Hopkins Live
    Josonzz
    Josh Wink
    Junior Brother
    JURASSIC 5'S SOUP PRESENTS: FULLEE LOVE COLLECTIVE
    Just Mustard
    Kamaal Williams
    KEAN KAVANGH
    Kelly-Anne Byrne (Prince Tribute)
    Kiasmos Live
    King Kong Company
    King Lagoon's Flying Swordfish Dance Band
    Kitt Philippa
    KOJAQUE & THE SOFT BOY BAND
    Leftfield DJ
    Lisa Hannigan & Stargaze
    London Astrobeat Orchestra Performing Talking Heads
    Lost & Sound
    Loyle Carner
    Marion Hawkes
    Maroon Town
    Moodymann
    Nathan Micay
    Neneh Cherry
    New York Brass Band
    Nite Fleit
    ODD MORRIS
    afur Arnalds
    Or.la
    Papa Rua
    박혜진 Park Hye Jin
    Patti Smith
    Pillow Queens
    PrYmary Colours
    Pussy Riot
    RIMON
    Rob De Boer
    RTCONCERT ORCHESTRA PERFORMING LEONARD COHEN
    SAINT SISTER
    Ships
    Sing Along Social
    SOAK
    Stevie G
    Swingrowers
    The Claque
    The Good, The Bad & The Queen
    The Murder Capital
    The National
    The Wailers
    Tourist
    Trinity Orchestra Funk It UP
    Tunng
    West Cork Ukulele Orchestra

and here is a spotgen created playlist based on the "top ten" from the above:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Y9FRnIxDytIusWuygoGSb

If there was a cover band I added the original artist... so Leonard Cohen is there as the RTE orchestra is doing Cohen stuff... etc. Also the spotify top ten algorithm is based on top ten for a recent period of time so it seems to lean towards new releases.

If someone is announced and not on the list (or Spotgen selected the totally wrong band in the playlist (I already weeded out the completely wrong Glassdoor)) let me know.

Advertisement