Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

i bought a load of reusable pouches off amazon.

2 x 500ml
    2 x 400 ml
    4 x 200 ml

will use them. Easier packing as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

miller82 wrote: »
    sports direct stores have these for sale behind the counter, could be dead handy :

https://www.kickbacksports.co.uk/sportsdirect-folding-water-bottle-898108?colcode=89810818

Those type of pouches are great for sneaking booze into places....not that you need to at ATN, such is the glory of free flow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭El Director

D.Q wrote: »
    can anyone remember, once you bring your drink in, and go back out to the car with your wristband, the re-entry, is that the exact same queue as the first entry people, or is it a totally different stream?

Last year as far as I recall once you got your wristband and went back out you just went straight to the top and showed your band.

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Those type of pouches are great for sneaking booze into places....not that you need to at ATN, such is the glory of free flow!

I sneak it in anyway.

Keeps you sharp.

D.Q wrote: »
    I sneak it in anyway.

Keeps you sharp.

24 cans and a bottle of bucky, hidden about your person...challenge accepted

• Advertisement

24 cans and a bottle of bucky, hidden about your person...challenge accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭joinme

c - 13 wrote: »
    I live locally, when we got the shuttles off the festival site there were plenty of people waiting on pre-booked taxis but none on standby. I'd be recommending having someone booked if possible.

Think it was less than 15 mins from the main arena to the shuttles. Out through the canping area, along the perimeter wall and past the carpark. Not a bad walk.

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify - a pre-booked taxi can collect us from the shuttle bus pick up point? and that location is about a 15 walk form the main venue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

RINO87 wrote: »
    Thanks, yes I'm in Cork so will look out for them. It was the Summer IPA I had on Saturday in Abbott's ale house, perfect for a sunny day!

Just FYI - stopped into Bradleys on my lunchbreak (just browsing, I swear!) and they have Kinnegar, 8 degrees and Larkins all on a 3 for €10 deal for 440ml cans. It's about the best price you'll see for them, I think. I didn't spot any Larkins on the shelf but if you message Bradleys on Facebook or Twitter, they are good for coming back, I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

joinme wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify - a pre-booked taxi can collect us from the shuttle bus pick up point? and that location is about a 15 walk form the main venue?

I0/ 15 mins from arena to shuttle pick up, 10 mins drive to drop off in Portlaw and your pre-booked taxi can get you there. Make friends with a taxi man quickly. They were in short supply last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭fillup

.not that you need to at ATN, such is the glory of free flow!

Sorry - too lazy to trawl back though thread to check...

Is ATN freeflow?
    I was told it wasn't.
    Huzzah if it is!
    Booooo if it isn't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

Just FYI - stopped into Bradleys on my lunchbreak (just browsing, I swear!) and they have Kinnegar, 8 degrees and Larkins all on a 3 for €10 deal for 440ml cans. It's about the best price you'll see for them, I think. I didn't spot any Larkins on the shelf but if you message Bradleys on Facebook or Twitter, they are good for coming back, I find.

Fantastic, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

It is.

fillup wrote: »
    Sorry - too lazy to trawl back though thread to check...

Is ATN freeflow?
    I was told it wasn't.
    Huzzah if it is!
    Booooo if it isn't!

The 'Huzzah' is the more appropriate reaction in this instance, as ATN is indeed free flow!

Props on bringing Huzzah back into daily conversation BTW.

Stillill42 wrote: »
    I0/ 15 mins from arena to shuttle pick up, 10 mins drive to drop off in Portlaw and your pre-booked taxi can get you there. Make friends with a taxi man quickly. They were in short supply last year.

Thanks. do you know how often the shuttles run and until what time?

Thanks. do you know how often the shuttles run and until what time?

By the time I was getting the shuttles I was not at my crispist. Latest I got was about 2 in the morning, every half hour or so I think. I remember there was a real lack of clarity about them. Timetable changed depending on what steward you talked to. Hopefully will all be more transparent this year.

Stillill42 wrote: »
      By the time I was getting the shuttles I was not at my crispist. Latest I got was about 2 in the morning, every half hour or so I think. I remember there was a real lack of clarity about them. Timetable changed depending on what steward you talked to. Hopefully will all be more transparent this year.

Thanks. Our potential off site is about a 25 minute drive, with probable waits for shuttles and taxis it is making it seem less attractive.

Portlaw sounds like the place to be staying if offsite!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

Does anyone know if buses can drop passengers off in the boutique carpark?

Thanks. Our potential off site is about a 25 minute drive, with probable waits for shuttles and taxis it is making it seem less attractive.

Portlaw sounds like the place to be staying if offsite!
        Well yeah, I'd say anything there long gone at this stage. I had a brilliant taxi guy last year. Pm me and I'll give you his details if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Not sure about that, my understanding last year was -

Festival > Free Shuttle Bus > Portlaw > Meet Taxi in Portlaw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Anyone aware has Joe goddards ever played a dj solo set at the same festival as hot chip ?
        It's a very long shot

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

miller82 wrote: »
        Anyone aware has Joe goddards ever played a dj solo set at the same festival as hot chip ?
        It's a very long shot

I think he has and he's definitely performed as The 2 Bears when Hot Chip also played.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭fillup

The 'Huzzah' is the more appropriate reaction in this instance, as ATN is indeed free flow!

Props on bringing Huzzah back into daily conversation BTW.

Double Huzzah!
        Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭endainoz

Metalman is the local Waterford beer and it's great:

Lovely beer, blew the friggin head off me though!

I never bring more than 10 cans. Too much of a hassle to carry a slab and I never drink more than that anyways. Spirits and buckfast are the way forward to get a buzz on, while using cans for earlier sipping times of the day.

I've just been browsing the band promotion forum. Are you performing here, you dark horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

greenspurs wrote: »
        You could nearly walk it :)

15 km?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

Are the carparks all in one area or are they separated into general camping/boutique camping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

garrkell wrote: »
        Are the carparks all in one area or are they separated into general camping/boutique camping

Separate, 2 completely different routes to get to each.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭El Director

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

Separate, 2 completely different routes to get to each.

Do you know if buses drop off points are the normal and boutique carpark or if there is a general bus drop off point?

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Same questions being asked repeatedly.

Can people not look up the All Together now website to find out ?
        Transport - https://www.alltogethernow.ie/getting-here
        Bus Eireann to Curraghmore - https://national.buseireann.ie/?originStop=35505&destinationstop=31031&ticketType=2&departdate=02-aug-2019&departtime=1200&returndate=05-aug-2019&returntime=0800&adult=1&child=0&student=0&family=0

General Info - https://www.alltogethernow.ie/information

All the info is on their website....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement