Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

for those who wer there last year wer there taxis available outside at the end of each night?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,916 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Eod100 wrote: »
    Ah yeah but 9 to 5! I'm just being fussy tbh :P. Would gladly pay that again to avoid having to take time off work to wait for them
    Can you do a ParcelConnect or something to your local Centra?

the shuttles from and to Portlaw last year; wer they organised by the festival?
    locals well annoyed that they are not running this year... and I don't blame them.. its not v cool - wudda been a good opportunity for local businesses to make a bitta dough

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Hmm special guest eh?

Sinead is playing feile classic - she’s done a few EP appearances in the POD days..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Lads I don’t know where you’re all getting your information from. Bus Eireann are running buses from Cork, Dublin and Waterford out to the festival: https://www.alltogethernow.ie/getting-here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭endainoz

ILIKEFOOD wrote:
    Sinead is playing feile classic - she’s done a few EP appearances in the POD days..

Looks like they dropped the classical this year to a more traditional model. I reckon they threw in the classical thing last year in case locals were worried about drunk young people around the place.

Lads I don’t know where you’re all getting your information from. Bus Eireann are running buses from Cork, Dublin and Waterford out to the festival: https://www.alltogethernow.ie/getting-here

no use for us people staying near by n looking for spins to and from the festival on a daily basis

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

Just on the off chance, my installment plan for atn tickets got messed up. Only found out yesterday. So no tickets and have camping paid for. On top of that I got caught in a ticket scam to the tune of €420. If anyone knows of any comps or wins any comps and doesn’t want their tickets please message me. Long shot I know but I ended up winning a Comp last year for castlepalooza and couldn’t go and gave them free to a poster in here. I also gave a ticket to a girl in the car park at ep one year. I’m hoping good karma might get me through this

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Synode wrote: »
    Orbital would be the icing on the cake. Can't wait for this now. Excitement levels ramping up big time

Would be a nice shock but don't get your hopes up. As someone mentioned earlier, this is nailed on to be David Keenan with the RTE orchestra.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

Tried to book myself in for a massage in The Lawns of Tranquility but everything seems to be booked out, anyone know if they got many cancellations last year? Might just rock up and hope for the best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

sporina wrote: »
    locals well annoyed that they are not running this year... and I don't blame them.. its not v cool - wudda been a good opportunity for local businesses to make a bitta dough

As far as I now ( didn't use them ) the shuttle was run by ATN . No idea why they changed it this year . From readying locals weren't happy with this because of business and the fact a lot of them also have tickets so they are running their own one now

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Tried to book myself in for a massage in The Lawns of Tranquility but everything seems to be booked out, anyone know if they got many cancellations last year? Might just rock up and hope for the best

Does anyone have an email address for the providers in Lawns of Tranquility?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Orbital would be free to play Friday or Sunday it seems. DJ set in London in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

ab4248 wrote: »
    Just on the off chance, my installment plan for atn tickets got messed up. Only found out yesterday. So no tickets and have camping paid for. On top of that I got caught in a ticket scam to the tune of €420. If anyone knows of any comps or wins any comps and doesn’t want their tickets please message me. Long shot I know but I ended up winning a Comp last year for castlepalooza and couldn’t go and gave them free to a poster in here. I also gave a ticket to a girl in the car park at ep one year. I’m hoping good karma might get me through this

Sorry to hear about all your troubles! I got nailed on a ticket scam heading to Benicassim one year (even though the site we used was recommended by a fairly reputable newspaper). Any come back through credit card fraud protection?

Really hope karma rewards your previous good deeds!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Lads stop with the Orbital stuff, i can't live with that level of hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Frustrating that there's still no day time breakdowns at this stage. I may have to miss Fri evening but I can't fully decide until I know that I'm missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

sporina wrote: »

Damo Tiernan has it on WLR this morning..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

If we're speculating special guests, I'm gonna guess at someone like Le Galaxie. I'd love a big international name but I'm gonna keep my expectations low and then I can only be pleasantly surprised, right?

EDIT: That sounded a little wrong - I love Le Galaxie but have seen them 100 times at this stage so them being added would be good but wouldn't get the pulses racing too much!!
    Frustrating that there's still no day time breakdowns at this stage. I may have to miss Fri evening but I can't fully decide until I know that I'm missing.

Fingers crossed we have them by the end of this week - another poster on here said the details were out the Friday before the festival week last year, and they have been hinting on social media that details were coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

I was scammed on a longitude ticket before - just never was contacted after sending the money by the seller. I got the money back over paypal though so always pay using that.

The stage times etc. are never available this far out for any festival I've been at for those asking. Maybe the day breakdowns at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eimearhx

Hi everyone. Is anyone waiting to hear back from an accessibility request? I thought it would be a quick enough process once the forms were sent in but nothing back yet. Just wondering if anyone who's been through the process knows how long it usually takes or how it works?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

If we're speculating special guests, I'm gonna guess at someone like Le Galaxie. I'd love a big international name but I'm gonna keep my expectations low and then I can only be pleasantly surprised, right?

EDIT: That sounded a little wrong - I love Le Galaxie but have seen them 100 times at this stage so them being added would be good but wouldn't get the pulses racing too much!!

Fingers crossed we have them by the end of this week - another poster on here said the details were out the Friday before the festival week last year, and they have been hinting on social media that details were coming soon.

I'd be happy with Le Galaxie !!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

Weather looking promising for next weekend, although the forecast only goes as far as Friday :)

https://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Munster/Portlaw/long.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

hugeglobe wrote: »
    Weather looking promising for next weekend, although the forecast only goes as far as Friday :)

https://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Munster/Portlaw/long.html

I checked that exact one this morning and it had it as lashing rain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭endainoz

It's not possible to predict that far ahead, won't have a decent forecast until at least Monday next week. Going beyond 4 or 5 days is a bit pointless. Met eireann only started doing a 7 forecast recently and it's still a bit inaccurate going out that far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Orson Swelled

On that point, was Friday a full day last year or does it only get going in the evening?

I doubt I'll be able to get to the site before 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

endainoz wrote: »
    It's not possible to predict that far ahead, won't have a decent forecast until at least Monday next week. Going beyond 4 or 5 days is a bit pointless. Met eireann only started doing a 7 forecast recently and it's still a bit inaccurate going out that far.

But next Friday. Sunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭Stillill42

On that point, was Friday a full day last year or does it only get going in the evening?

I doubt I'll be able to get to the site before 9pm.

Nothing on till 5 last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I'd be happy with Le Galaxie !!

Yeah, tbf, they are aaaaaalways worth a look. I just meant that it's hard to get excited about a "special guest" that you tend to catch 3 or 4 times a year anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Tesco have Brewdogs beers in four packs for 8 or 10 euro depending on the type. They're usually a good 'stock beer'. If you have an O'Briens near you they have good offers on craft cans and a massive selection. The boyne Valley cans are 6 for 10 euro in tesco as well. They're another good stock beer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

For those of you in the Tangerine Fields /Boutique camp area last year, was there food stalls available similar to those in the main camp area. Plan to be down 12-1ish on Friday but if I have to wait for main area to open to get grub I may take a few sambos with me.....

Advertisement