Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Does anyone know or have any experience with how strict they are on gas cylinders for camper vans?
    (Asking for a friend)

They weren't at all,, by the way definition of campervan means you have cooking facilities on board so they cant have it both ways....anyway rant over...they were sound about it.....which was general vibe all weekend lets hope its the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Anyone know it you can drop people off in Boutique ( red route ) if you are staying in general ( blue route ) or will I have to walk from general to boutique ?? Was hoping I could be dropped off on the way. Also they just updated all transport info . Shuttle bus is €15 return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

** KNOW IT ALL NOW! **

IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION ahead of setting off on your journey to next weeks sold out All Together Now. Full details - www.alltogethernow.ie/getting-here

GENERAL INFORMATION - www.alltogethernow.ie/information

F&Q - www.alltogethernow.ie/faqs

STAGE TIME & SITE MAP - will be released early next week with some very special additions to the line-up....☀️🔥⚡️🎪🎡

Boo-urns!

I want them noowwwwww! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Early next week. . . . . . . No you're impatient!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Additions ... plural... ooo the anticipation

Excellent ......:rolleyes: was very light overall for me...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Has anyone who attended last year any advice on getting to boutique camping via red gate coming from Limerick direction. The traffic plan directs me to Waterford them into Cork Road as far as Kilmacthomas. I'm just wondering if I could take a shorter route using some minor roads, for example turning off at Clonmel, getting on to the R678 via rathgormack and clonea. Or would I end up redirected to the blue gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

WM18 wrote: »
    Excellent ......:rolleyes: was very light overall for me...............

They do seem to go on and on and on about the special guest....

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Basq wrote: »
    Not to get too far off-topic but having been to my fair-share of festivals..

.. at Sea Sessions, it's the first time I had my wallet checked - and I mean individually checked every card slot, pocket etc.

Christ, it was something else!

had my wallet checked at EP a few years ago on the Sunday. Silly me had a few smiley faces in it. I had got very lax at that point. The security man suggested I pay him the value of the smiley faces or we could go to the guards..

Obviously I paid him... bellend!

Le Galaxie probably a very realistic shout for one of additions, nearly sure they posted something on social media recently about being back together practicing for upcoming live shows

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

** KNOW IT ALL NOW! **

IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION ahead of setting off on your journey to next weeks sold out All Together Now. Full details - www.alltogethernow.ie/getting-here

GENERAL INFORMATION - www.alltogethernow.ie/information

F&Q - www.alltogethernow.ie/faqs

STAGE TIME & SITE MAP - will be released early next week with some very special additions to the line-up....☀️🔥⚡️🎪🎡

fuming. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    had my wallet checked at EP a few years ago on the Sunday. Silly me had a few smiley faces in it. I had got very lax at that point. The security man suggested I pay him the value of the smiley faces or we could go to the guards..

Obviously I paid him... bellend!

did you get to keep them at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

D.Q wrote: »
    did you get to keep them at least?

lol yes!! for better or worse he let me keep em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

I'm probably not reading this right but equal parts lime juice to 2 shots of tequila? Am i right in say that would be roughly 3 limes.... i just never seem to get a lot of juice out of a lime

So equal parts tequila to lime and then half Cointreau. Eg.

50ml teq
    50ml juice
    25ml Cointreau

Can add honey / more juice to your taste as that has a serious kick. Cocktail shaker with ice and pour.

If you have a good squeezer squeeze all halves once then double squeeze two together to get the extra.

I sound like an alcoholic.

In ATN news, new additions!!!! More than one! Can I dream and hope the bloody beetroots might make it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

Le Galaxie probably a very realistic shout for one of additions, nearly sure they posted something on social media recently about being back together practicing for upcoming live shows

They had said their first Irish Festival this year was to be Love Sensation.

I think it'll be Sinead O'Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭endainoz

Could be Glen Hansard bit of a gap in his tour there. Probably wishful thinking on my part

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Has anyone who attended last year any advice on getting to boutique camping via red gate coming from Limerick direction. The traffic plan directs me to Waterford them into Cork Road as far as Kilmacthomas. I'm just wondering if I could take a shorter route using some minor roads, for example turning off at Clonmel, getting on to the R678 via rathgormack and clonea. Or would I end up redirected to the blue gate.

Yes, you could.

Im local, and went cross country last year to avoid the red route.
    The back road I travelled, skipped the kilmacthomas road, and I came out right across from the Red entrance..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Is she performing ever since the whole converting to muslin thing. I don’t think it will be her. Likely acts Girlband or Villagers but that’s too big. Who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

may be subject to road closures/restrictions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Seems to say Bus Eireann is going right into the camp site this year?
    I'm trying to figure out as i've never had no lift transporting slabs of cans/tent etc by myself before!
    probably will get a taxi directly to the pick up in town then hope im near campsite when get off.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

Is she performing ever since the whole converting to muslin thing.

Interview piece in the Indo recently about her planning a comeback IIRC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Orbital as "special guest" makes sense.

greenspurs wrote: »
    Yes, you could.

Im local, and went cross country last year to avoid the red route.
    The back road I travelled, skipped the kilmacthomas road, and I came out right across from the Red entrance..

Thanks. That is the route I was thinking of brings me out across from red gate and shaves 40 mins off red route driving time

tonc76 wrote: »

Brilliant. That's the one. Hopefully no road closures and probably worth the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Converting to muslin! I converted to polyester myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Wooderson wrote: »
    Orbital as "special guest" makes sense.

My heart can’t take this.

llatsni wrote: »

Daddy?

Yes, son...

Wh-wh-wh-what does regret mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

llatsni wrote: »

Someone suggested it months ago if I recall

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Converting to muslin! I converted to polyester myself.

Hahaha on a phone here bud

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

I think Orbital are a shoo-in. Fingers crossed anyway

• Advertisement

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I have it on good authority that there's gonna be one of the major electronic acts banging it out on
    Saturday or Sunday. I could go on and on about it but don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Sunday night is vacant for the Hartnolls. Maybe another dj set?

Advertisement