Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

No chance of Orbital IMO. Quote me on that, happy to be wrong, but these rumours take on legs every year on the EP and rarely if ever have anything behind them. Im guessing itll be something low key like:
    Glen Hansard
    Cathy Davey
    Le Galaxie
    The Divine Comedy
    New Jackson/David Kitt

Hopefully nothing as bad as Gavin James/Picture This etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Jesus, Turtle. Gavin James? The crash for the gang pinning their hopes on Orbital would be catastrophic. Shame on you for even mentioning the G word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

BadTurtle wrote: »
    No chance of Orbital IMO. Quote me on that, happy to be wrong, but these rumours take on legs every year on the EP and rarely if ever have anything behind them. Im guessing itll be something low key like:
    Glen Hansard
    Cathy Davey
    Le Galaxie
    The Divine Comedy
    New Jackson/David Kitt

Hopefully nothing as bad as Gavin James/Picture This etc.

One of the Hartnolls has family down there. This rumour has cred.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

Wooderson wrote: »
    One of the Hartnolls has family down there. This rumour has cred.

Playing Galway this weekend too. It's def a possibility more than others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

I have heard strong rumours hat the special guest is none other than... John Mullane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

deadybai wrote: »
    I have heard strong rumours hat the special guest is none other than... John Mullane
    I loves me county boi

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

Are there any shops selling cans or spirits on site?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Are there any shops selling cans or spirits on site?

No just bars I think. There's a shop but no alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Actually Le Boom aren't on the line up are they.... Have to be there. Always great for a boogie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

kg703 wrote: »
    Actually Le Boom aren't on the line up are they.... Have to be there. Always great for a boogie

Announced for EP last week.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

Are you going on site early again this year BD?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

They can also play this though, no? Not because they play EP they won't play ATN or am I missing some unspoken rule there?

Would be nice to see them again, they're good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

On their most recent instagram post they spelt Unofficial, UNOFFIICIAL.

D.Q wrote: »
    Are you going on site early again this year BD?

Yes I'm gonna be travelling down the Wednesday before, I canna wait, I won't be taking much pics this time as I used up my gigs in my top up, uploading a load of these, but I might try and get some stages. Will try and get festival wifi this time round and of course will upload more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

On their most recent instagram post they spelt Unofficial, UNOFFIICIAL.

Their official line-up poster says “Chatper Two” as well :pac:

ATN_June_Announce.png

• Registered Users Posts: 43,916 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ Have been proof reading emails all day to find spelling and grammar mistakes.. don't do this to me lads! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Basq wrote: »
    ^ Have been proof reading emails all day to find spelling and grammar mistakes.. don't do this to me lads! :pac: :D

Ha.. I remember last year they were quite bad too.

Onto Chatper 2 of the adventures of offiicial misspellings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

whats the story with the watsap group?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

sporina wrote: »

Best joke of the night xD

Funny how they hired a social media manager but stuff isn't getting proofread lol

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

Anyone know what the coverage is like down there? Will I need to be downloading my Spotify playlists for campsite merriment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭El Director

hugeglobe wrote: »
    Anyone know what the coverage is like down there? Will I need to be downloading my Spotify playlists for campsite merriment?

I’d no problem last year with 4G coverage. In saying that I would DL your fav playlists as that way less battery will be used...I assume anyway.

sporina wrote: »

I’ll create it for this day week as Bodhrandude is getting there early and might be able to give us a little sneak peak. About 40 names now actually. Email for anyone that wants in on the action is:

Boardsalltogethernow@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

I’ll create it for this day week as Bodhrandude is getting there early and might be able to give us a little sneak peak. About 40 names now actually. Email for anyone that wants in on the action is:

Boardsalltogethernow@gmail.com

ok cool - might come in handy

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

It's possible to post an invite link to a WhatsApp group, might save you the admin of adding people manually (at the risk of some spam though)
    kg703 wrote: »
    Premix your tequila and Cointreau, 2 parts teq 1 part Cointreau before you go down and measure out how much teq you put in. Equal parts lime juice to tequila. Bring some honey to shake in if you don’t like them as bitter (I like them bitter like my soul).

When squeezing limes you need a handheld squeezer otherwise it won’t be worth the time and effort.

Put all lime ends in the compost bins for extra points.

I usually do mine half and half so Juice half and make half on Friday, then do the same early Sunday.

I will have a juicer (prob 2 because a friend does this as well as bloody Marys) so if you need limes juiced I’ll be happy to help.

Can you get ice down there?

It's possible to post an invite link to a WhatsApp group, might save you the admin of adding people manually (at the risk of some spam though)

Can you get ice down there?

Yes for sale in the shop on campsite.

Oh ya! Totally forgot you could do that. I will post an invite link once created so. If for some reason people want to be added manually I can do so too.

Whoever mentioned Sinead O'Connor, she can feck off, I spent a Sunday afternoon at the Picnic trying to escape her wailing from the main stage, was in Body&Soul with my mate and was like... Christ I can still hear her, eventually I went into the bass beats of the Bacardi Bar, Kelly-Anne Byrne saved the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

Whoever mentioned Sinead O'Connor, she can feck off,

I don't get me wrong, I sincerely hope not, but my spidey senses are tingling.

Besides, aim low and if we get Orbital I'll wet myself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Whoever mentioned Sinead O'Connor, she can feck off, I spent a Sunday afternoon at the Picnic trying to escape her wailing from the main stage, was in Body&Soul with my mate and was like... Christ I can still hear her, eventually I went into the bass beats of the Bacardi Bar, Kelly-Anne Byrne saved the day.

if a D4 disc jockey attracts you more than the best female singer Ireland has produced !!?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement

greenspurs wrote: »
    if a D4 disc jockey attracts you more than the best female singer Ireland has produced !!?

I agree with BD here I think. No question she has/had(?) a great voice but for me, at a festival, that's not really enough. I don't want dreary wailings. Would be escaping also.

"D4 disc jockey" while technically true, is a bit dismissive. Kelly-Anne byrne is a great party starter.

Advertisement