Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

grape86 wrote: »
    Can you bring in bottles of say 2 litre minerals or do all your mixers have to be decanted too?

The FAQ says you can only bring canned mixers and nothing in plastic bottles which is just nonsense talk if you ask me. I seriously expect the only thing they will flat out not let in is glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Orbitals big top gig in Galway is billed as their only Irish performance this summer. Won’t be them

I'll be there also:D

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Are The National playing Sunday night does anybody know? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Orbitals big top gig in Galway is billed as their only Irish performance this summer. Won’t be them

Fontaines announced as exclusive to ATN.

https://nialler9.com/all-together-now-announce-fontaines-d-c-for-only-irish-festival-performance-of-2019/

Fontaines announced for Forbidden Fruit.

https://www.joe.ie/music/fontaines-forbidden-fruit-669450

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

Wooderson wrote: »

Both of those festivals are owned by POD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Wooderson wrote: »

They played FF literally only because First Aid Kit pulled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Can someone ask ATN on Facebook who the special guest is going to be?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I can't see any info regarding drop offs at the red gate for boutique camping. Thats a long walk lugging cans from the drop off at the blue gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Can on one ask ATN on Facebook who the special guest is going to be?

Theyre waiting for Orbital to complete their exclusive set - before letting us know "the punters wanted it - and we give the punters what they want!*" on Monday.

*pretty much what they said about Fontaines announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

I admire the belief. Cant see it happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 BlaaEater

greenspurs wrote: »
    if a D4 disc jockey attracts you more than the best female singer Ireland has produced !!?

She's from Finglas...so ahh D11 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Deskjockey wrote: »
    Are The National playing Sunday night does anybody know? Thanks

Fairly likely

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

blaa85 wrote: »
    I can't see any info regarding drop offs at the red gate for boutique camping. Thats a long walk lugging cans from the drop off at the blue gate.

I'm also wondering about this. From the information provided, it seems that all drop-offs must go to the blue entrance regardless.

Has anyone walked from the blue entrance to the red entrance around the perimeter of the site? Any idea how long of a walk it is? The shuttle bus last year was actually quite convenient for those in this position.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

I'm in same boat. My lift is in general and I'm in boutique. No idea if she can drop me off on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'm staying in podpads, I just checked my emails and the most recent one from them advised that they will provide arrival information on Monday. I'm hoping this clears things up.

I saw people walking through the main arena last year from general camping to get to boutique with all their gear, but the main arena does not open until 5, and I aim to be out there a lot earlier.

I'm staying in podpads, I just checked my emails and the most recent one from them advised that they will provide arrival information on Monday. I'm hoping this clears things up.

I saw people walking through the main arena last year from general camping to get to boutique with all their gear, but the main arena does not open until 5, and I aim to be out there a lot earlier.

Last year we just had a general camping ticket but didn't arrive down til the Sat morn. When we arrived at blue carpark it was full and they directed us to the red car park to stay in the overflow camping. It was a five min drive away so its a bit of a trek to be lugging stuff around

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

gaffolino wrote: »
    Last year we just had a general camping ticket but didn't arrive down til the Sat morn. When we arrived at blue carpark it was full and they directed us to the red car park to stay in the overflow camping. It was a five min drive away so its a bit of a trek to be lugging stuff around

Yeah came down the Saturday too, so got to stay in overflow which was nice and quiet. Going down the Friday this year so will miss out this year!ha

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

gaffolino wrote: »
    I'm in same boat. My lift is in general and I'm in boutique. No idea if she can drop me off on the way

It's the other way around for me. I'm hoping to drop people in general and then stay myself in boutique. I sent this email to ATN:

Hi there, I'm trying out the GoCarShare and am offering a lift to two others through the scheme. I am camping in boutique, and they are camping in the general area. I believe that I will be directed to parking based on where I'm staying. Will I be able to drop them first and then drive to boutique area please?

I just got this response:

You will have to drive to Boutique, & then they can walk over to the blue route camping.

Yikes! There's me doing my planet bit :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

i think that everyone apart from those with general camping tickets and drop off go through the red gate (pre booked camping {podpads, tangerine fields}, family camping, campervans)
    check website

thats my understanding anyway

It's the other way around for me. I'm hoping to drop people in general and then stay myself in boutique. I sent this email to ATN:

Hi there, I'm trying out the GoCarShare and am offering a lift to two others through the scheme. I am camping in boutique, and they are camping in the general area. I believe that I will be directed to parking based on where I'm staying. Will I be able to drop them first and then drive to boutique area please?

I just got this response:

You will have to drive to Boutique, & then they can walk over to the blue route camping.

Yikes! There's me doing my planet bit :-)

I'm presuming they mean they can walk through the festival grounds and not via the road. Not exactly the safest. Might chance the arm and see how we get on. Last year we were at the blue when they said it was full and told us to go to red. No issues with driving over . It was a lot quitter then though in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

Only 24 cans!!!!😭😭

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭dendof

Pl1234 wrote: »
    Got a letter from Ticketmaster saying there was an issue with the bar code on my tickets and more tickets in the envelope? Anyone have the same?

I got the same.

Unfortunately it does open it up for people to sell the originals

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

dendof wrote: »
    I got the same.

Wow, that is troubling. I saw ATN put out a tweet yesterday advising of ticket fraud. They said that if people had bought tickets from a seller outside of Ticketmaster then they could check with a Ticketmaster agent to check if they're authentic.

Might be worth thinking about for people that have bought theirs on the secondary market.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

They haven't really given the consequence much thought for people unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Peesh89

They haven't really given the consequence much thought for people unfortunately

This is insane especially with people desperate for tickets at the moment.
    "LOL here's loadsa tickets that don't actually work but look 100% real, have fun"

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

dendof wrote: »
    I got the same.

When did you get your original tickets? Wondering was it a bad batch or something everyone should be concerned.

I got mine from Ticketmaster directly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Oh yeah my wo/man!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

As in when did the originals arrive. I'm wondering will everyone get replacements or was it just a certain batch they messed up.

• Advertisement

Originals arrived maybe two weeks ago?

Advertisement