Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

Lets see when dendof got his. The lad I bought my tickets off of got them about 2 weeks ago, and a friend of mine who bought 2 tickets was mailed by the person who bought them saying two more tickets game via email with instructions that they were the right tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Likely to be a printing issue with a particular batch so.

Pl1234 wrote: »
    Likely to be a printing issue with a particular batch so.

Were your original tickets the traditional card tickets or those new A4 sheet tickets that you have to carefully detach?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭dendof

anon19008 wrote: »
    When did you get your original tickets? Wondering was it a bad batch or something everyone should be concerned.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago.
    They were general camping installment and the new paper form.

dendof wrote: »
    I got mine about 2 weeks ago.
    They were general camping installment and the new paper form.

Thanks for the clarification. Has me a little worried now I must say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

Same, but I'm going to go a Ticketmaster agent with my tickets and check if they're authentic. That should give you peace of mind!

OCALLAA5 wrote: »
    Same, but I'm going to go a Ticketmaster agent with my tickets and check if they're authentic. That should give you peace of mind!

Let us know how it goes if ya can please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Better to know now than while your juggling a create of cans in your hands..

Sidebar... would a small wheelie bag do for beers... or would it cause issues rolling it over grass etc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

New paper form also. I hope all will be ok for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

Doop wrote: »
    Better to know now than while your juggling a create of cans in your hands..

Sidebar... would a small wheelie bag do for beers... or would it cause issues rolling it over grass etc :pac:

You'll most likely want something with bigger wheels. If its dry, the dry grass will jam up the wheels. If its wet (it wont be!) mud will jam up the wheels.

Theres fairly heavy duty sack trucks in lidl at the moment.
    Home store and more have a small camping trolley for 6.50. If the ground holds up its a little better than a wheelie case

• Advertisement

Not much help from Ticketmaster anyway https://twitter.com/asapyo3/status/1154403017304637440

Not much help from Ticketmaster anyway https://twitter.com/asapyo3/status/1154403017304637440

Yeah that tweet from ATN advising about ticket fraud/letting people know they can check with TM outlets seems to have been deleted since. They probably shouldn't have put it up in fairness!

Nevertheless, I'll take a nosey up to TM tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

Yeah that tweet from ATN advising about ticket fraud/letting people know they can check with TM outlets seems to have been deleted since. They probably shouldn't have put it up in fairness!

Nevertheless, I'll take a nosey up to TM tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

Still on the website if you scroll down a little. https://www.alltogethernow.ie/information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kfagan10

Has everyone received their tickets?

I don't think we have but seems they are released in batches.

I got on to TicketMaster today asking had they been posted already as I hadn't received them.

They said the tickets had been posted, but they would cancel the barcode on those and email me a pdf of new tickets. All sorted very quickly, pdf arrived within 5 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Kfagan10 wrote: »
    Has everyone received their tickets?

I don't think we have but seems they are released in batches.

I got on to TicketMaster today asking had they been posted already as I hadn't received them.

They said the tickets had been posted, but they would cancel the barcode on those and email me a pdf of new tickets. All sorted very quickly, pdf arrived within 5 mins.

How did you contact them? Still waiting on mine but would be happy with a PDF!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

The no plastic bottles thing is great in principle but the reality is far from that.

Last year, I had a bottle of water that I was using over and over again. An eagle eyed security guard pulled me up on it. I spoofed him that the lads on the gate said it was ok as I was using it over and over.

But every day the arena was littered with shrink-wrap and the plastic rings from cans.

And that stuff is harder to recycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kfagan10

How did you contact them? Still waiting on mine but would be happy with a PDF!

On the Help section of the website and choose "Submit a Request".

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Is WhatsApp group set up?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭El Director

kenn0 wrote: »
    Is WhatsApp group set up?
    Thanks

Wednesday next week it’ll be created and an invite link posted here to join!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

What is the WhatsApp group for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

garrkell wrote: »
    What is the WhatsApp group for?

A group setup for a boards meetup during the festival.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110782632&postcount=2756

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

Slightly nervous about all this ticket talk. I have e-tickets direct from Ticketmaster with a QR-Code.
    Logging in I'm told to print off or just display the codes to be scanned upon entry.
    I assumed nearly everyone would have an e-ticket/QR-code in this modern day and age??

A group setup for a boards meetup during the festival.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110782632&postcount=2756

Yip. Quite a few going solo from here and it will be a good way to meet up with folk when they need company. But it’s equally for people to share tips and “heads ups” when we get on site. Like a really nice burger bar or an awesome vegan van! Or a heads up for where the after party is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I've also been in touch with some of the old EP crew who is going to be doing ATN as well, so all good, got an invite to a chicken curry dinner on Wednesday at the crew camp. ;)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

pah wrote: »
    Slightly nervous about all this ticket talk. I have e-tickets direct from Ticketmaster with a QR-Code.
    Logging in I'm told to print off or just display the codes to be scanned upon entry.
    I assumed nearly everyone would have an e-ticket/QR-code in this modern day and age??

I would say you have literally nothing to worry about (as long as you can show your e-ticket when you’re heading into the festival). I had an e-ticket last year and it’s pure handy.

Most of the talk on tickets is from people who have bought tickets second hand. Like me because I was too lazy to buy one on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Kfagan10 wrote: »

Same thing happened to me, couldn't believe how quickly they came back to me! Can't go now though so had to sell my ticket

I was convinced that today was going to be the day that the stage times would be announced but alas after that comment on FB it won’t be. Boooo! Fvck it sure... 7 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Does anyone know if you can go with a family ticket without children?

I think you could last year, a friend has family camping tickets but no kids...

The site says extended family and relatives have to camp in general camping if the have a family ticket. It's not crystal clear though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I was convinced that today was going to be the day that the stage times would be announced but alas after that comment on FB it won’t be. Boooo! Fvck it sure... 7 days!

Which comment on FB do you mean?? Was really banking on the map and times today too!

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if you can go with a family ticket without children?

I think you could last year, a friend has family camping tickets but no kids...

The site says extended family and relatives have to camp in general camping if the have a family ticket. It's not crystal clear though
    Same as yourself Fago. If you go to the event page on Facebook, and go the bottom of the about section, near the end, under the heading ‘ticket types’ it says:

“Family Weekend Ticket - Allows access for 1 adult and up to 2 children aged 12 and under to enter the festival & to camp in the family campsite. You must have children with you to enter the campsite. Adults arriving without children will be refused entry and directed to general camping.”

Can’t post the URL unfortunately.

General consensus is that it isn't a problem - most concise answer I could find was on their Facebook event page in about section.

Advertisement