Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

OCALLAA5 wrote: »
    General consensus is that it isn't a problem - most concise answer I could find was on their Facebook event page in about section.

Makes sense they just get directed to normal camping. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Which comment on FB do you mean?? Was really banking on the map and times today too!

They replied to someone on Facebook under one of their posts this week saying Early next week for stage times & site map but with a very special guest.

Any chance of day breakdown today???

Probably not. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Which comment on FB do you mean?? Was really banking on the map and times today too!

They said before that stage times and special guest announcements will come early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

They replied to someone on Facebook under one of their posts this week saying Early next week for stage times & site map but with a very special guest.

Any chance of day breakdown today???

Probably not. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, had seen all the special guest speculation but must have blanked out the bit about the stage times!

As someone suggested earlier, I’d be very happy with Le Galaxie...always a good show!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

I was convinced that today was going to be the day that the stage times would be announced but alas after that comment on FB it won’t be. Boooo! Fvck it sure... 7 days!

Waiting for a certain gig in Galway to be over first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

They said before that stage times and special guest announcements will come early next week.

I'm gonna ignore that and still keep dreaming that we will have it this afternoon. Like they were only messing with us :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

That's pretty much the latest it could be sure :P. Know there's lot of stuff that needs to be sorted but would be nice to have the line up at least a week in advance. Don't think it's too much to ask for. Especially when it might mean people decide to go down on Saturday instead of Friday or the opposite, and so can plan a couple days in advance. Plus be nice to have this weekend to check out artists hadn't heard of! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

gaffolino wrote: »
    I'm gonna ignore that and still keep dreaming that we will have it this afternoon. Like they were only messing with us :rolleyes:

I'm with you gaffolino... Stage times today with a big "Special Guest" slot added to be revealed on Monday... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I got my 'king head taken off on these forums by criticising Irish festivals late schedule announcements. The usual smug poster pile on with the thumbs ups. Its contemptible sh1te. Fest is next week and we havent got a bulls notion. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Eod100 wrote: »
    That's pretty much the latest it could be sure :P. Know there's lot of stuff that needs to be sorted but would be nice to have the line up at least a week in advance. Don't think it's too much to ask for. Especially when it might mean people decide to go down on Saturday instead of Friday or the opposite, and so can plan a couple days in advance. Plus be nice to have this weekend to check out artists hadn't heard of! :)

Surely you don't need the schedule to do this anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Wooderson wrote: »
    I got my 'king head taken off on these forums by criticising Irish festivals late schedule announcements. The usual smug poster pile on with the thumbs ups. Its contemptible sh1te. Fest is next week and we havent got a bulls notion. lol

So dramatic.

Grrrrr.... Stop slagging off Irish festivals.

(Edit: do I need this: /s)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

1st confirmed stage time. RTÉ orchestra playing Leonard Cohen at 3pm on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Kfagan10 wrote: »
    On the Help section of the website and choose "Submit a Request".

Thanks for the tip on this - turns out my tickets were posted more than a month ago and nowhere to be seen!

Ticketmaster responded within minutes and reissued tickets via email so crisis averted.

Surely you don't need the schedule to do this anyway.

Don't need nah but like I said would be nice to have. Plus the rest still applies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Eod100 wrote: »
    Plus be nice to have this weekend to check out artists hadn't heard of! :)

Yeah that's it for me.. See the clashes etc so I pick who I'm seeing from artists I don't know and can do my research!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

Agree with the other posters that it’s bad form to release the schedule so late in the day. I fully appreciate that there are loads of moving parts but they could at least give day breakdowns. I might spend the whole weekend listening to acts I won’t get to see due to clashes which will bug the cr*p out of me. Will be interested to see who the “special guests” end up being - chances are it will be a couple of lower tier Irish acts but would be great if they threw another headliner in the mix. Personally I think the lineup hasn’t enough “boppy” music. There’s loads of serious/moody guitar and dance music.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I've paid thousands towards irish fests for 25 years. If they dont want to listen to their customers fine. I'll just keep saying how great they are. Happy Pablo?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭endainoz

I don't really see the problem. People have had plenty of time to research bands they might want to see, lineup has been out long enough. Assuming it comes out on Monday you still have the bulk of the week to decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

I've paid thousands towards irish fests for 25 years. If they dont want to listen to their customers fine. I'll just keep saying how great they are. Happy Pablo?
    Wooderson is correct. Logistics of bands travel plans mean that exact stage day and time slots are decided months in advance. Its poor form to release them so late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭El Director

I also agree that the stage times should be released by now but I’ve no reason to be angry or put out/inconvenienced by it so it’s not that big a deal to me.

Looking forward to this time next week as I’ll be starting my journey :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Are people actually still complaining about stage times being released too close to the event? It's literally never been any different. One may as well complain about the tide coming in and the sun setting. Or at least limit complaints to actual correspondence with event organizers instead of us having to to read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Who gives a fook about late stage time announcements... it'll take literally 10 minutes to figure out who's clashing with who once they're announced.

All i know is everyones gonna have a savage weekend regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

MattD wrote: »
    Are people actually still complaining about stage times being released too close to the event? It's literally never been any different. One may as well complain about the tide coming in and the sun setting. Or at least limit complaints to actual correspondence with event organizers instead of us having to to read it.

This is a thread about ATN, why shouldn't people discuss stuff pertaining to the festival?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭endainoz

This is a thread about ATN, why shouldn't people discuss stuff pertaining to the festival?

Because it's the same argument over and over again. EP don't normally have all the stage times finalized till a day or so before. If ATN times were out today, you can be sure that someone won't be happy that it wasn't out earlier.

I'm never happy mate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

endainoz wrote: »
    Because it's the same argument over and over again. EP don't normally have all the stage times finalized till a day or so before. If ATN times were out today, you can be sure that someone won't be happy that it wasn't out earlier.

Just because EP does it doesn't make it right and nothing will ever change if people have this "ah sure, that's just the way it is" attitude

All i know is everyones gonna have a savage weekend regardless.

Think we're all in agreement of that anyways! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

I'd bet money the stage times *are* still being nailed down. There's a bananas amount of factors that go into determining it.

I'm dying to know myself, but it makes no difference how far in advance as I'm going anyway and there'll be clashes regardless.

• Advertisement

Obviously it would be nice to get the stage times early, but it doesn't really impact me too much. At this stage I have in mind who I want to see. Clashes will happen, that's the nature of the beast. Personally I don't need to know about those clashes early.

I still need something to moan about....

Advertisement