Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

endainoz wrote: »
    Absolutely!

gee i am allergic to him.. saw him in the everyman with Marketa Irglova - and he patted her on the head... like she was a good little girl.. "go f**k yourself" i thought to myself..... she is an incredibly talented lady

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭endainoz

Steo Wall self confirmed on Instagram, Dublin musician based locally here in Clare. Good talent for anyone that hasn't heard of him before.

ok - who wants to buy a general weekend camping ticket (in cork)? pm me if so.. asap btw you owe me a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Yeah like no offence to Hansard he's very talented guy - but he's always around, only seen him couple of weeks ago in Whelans :)

I’ve seen him twice in the last month. Twice he’s gone off on a big spiel about Simon Coventry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

pah wrote: »
    What cross contamination is allowed between campervan and general camping? Have some friends in campervan site while we're slumming it in general.

Does anybody have an answer to this one? We're in the same boat, would like to visit pals in camper van area but are in general camping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

JCDUB wrote: »
    Does anybody have an answer to this one? We're in the same boat, would like to visit pals in camper van area but are in general camping.

My guess is they will be able to visit you no problem but not the other way around? Just an educated guess though.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Peesh89

Stillill42 wrote: »
    The Frames, on the other hand.....that would make my weekend.

I'll get sick from sheer delight if this happened.
    And I'm sure with out a doubt would clash with one of my top 3 acts to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Peesh89 wrote: »
    I'll get sick from sheer delight if this happened.
    And I'm sure with out a doubt would clash with one of my top 3 acts to see.

I'd take a Frames performance over pretty much everything on the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Apparently so. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

I'm delighted for ye all. Orbital not my bag but I know they'll make a lot of people very happy. An impeccable source.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

wonder if it'll be a live set or just a DJ set?

wonder if it'll be a live set or just a DJ set?

I wouldn't be able to tell ya, I've saw them twice at two different Picnics, 2009 and 2012 I think, didn't know if it was a DJ set or live set but their light shows were pretty amazing and a great sound.

I'm delighted for ye all. Orbital not my bag but I know they'll make a lot of people very happy. An impeccable source.

saw them live at edinburgh castle years ago - twas unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Thanks for the adjective Stillill42. Never been described as impeccable before. And it's a live set. They're doing Galway, Womad, ATN and then he has a solo DJ set at some electronic fest in Surrey. Happy for you guys off to Waterford. Will miss them at EP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Someone called it on here months ago. Bless y'all. That's made my weekend. Roll on Friday. **** all work will be done this week

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Thanks for the adjective Stillill42. Never been described as impeccable before. And it's a live set. They're doing Galway, Womad, ATN and then he has a solo DJ set at some electronic fest in Surrey. Happy for you guys off to Waterford. Will miss them at EP.

thanks!

so going on that, they must be playing on Friday.

Synode wrote: »
    Someone called it on here months ago. Bless y'all. That's made my weekend. Roll on Friday. **** all work will be done this week
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110025377

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Seathrun66 wrote: »

Galway and womad aren't the same weekend they just have the DJ set in Surrey same weekend as ATN so load of room in their schedule for this to be a goer, this would be incredible news.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

lbj666 wrote: »
    Galway and womad aren't the same weekend they just have the DJ set in Surrey same weekend as ATN so load of room in their schedule for this to be a goer, this would be incredible news.

They play Galway tomorrow and Womad on Sunday. They're then back in Ireland next weekend. Dates seem to suggest that it has to be Friday as he said he was going to Surrey on his way home to Brighton.

That's some lineup now when you add these guys too, EP is gonna have to come up with some amazing names in their final announcement, they might match this if they can still scoop Aphex Twin. ;):D:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

Why do we think Orbital will be on the bill? Just speculation at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Been a huge Orbital fan since they released brown album, first time I seen them live was around 93, since then I've seen them.live over a dozen times, in the last 3 years alone seen then in the Apollo, at FFF and Beatyard. They always put on a great show. I'm afraid to get my Hopes up because this is amazing news if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭El Director

Did I miss something? Have Orbital been confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

I just passed an artic on the M9 Close to waterford with what looks like the makings of one of the arena tents. It had a huge blue and yellow tarpaulin and a load of scaffolding on the trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Did I miss something? Have Orbital been confirmed?

Have a look at the ep thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭El Director

Wowza! I’m going to keep a cap on my excitement levels though until it’s official!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tall Keith

Looking buy a ticket for ATN... based in cork... just said id throw it out there on the off chance one of you kind people knew some one selling... pm me if so, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Tall Keith wrote: »
    Looking buy a ticket for ATN... based in cork... just said id throw it out there on the off chance one of you kind people knew some one selling... pm me if so, cheers!

Someone in cork selling one a couple of pages back. May be gone now but worth a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

For shame non believers ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

All together now carpool

Hey guys, my girlfriend has to work Friday until aprox 6pm and can't find any suitable transport down to the festival. By any chance is anyone driving down Friday evening from Dublin?

Advertisement