Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servicing a peugeot jetforce scooter

Options
  • 29-08-2018 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi folks, I've just bought this 50cc scooter and I need to get it serviced. I've rang around a load of places and none have agreed to service it because it's a Peugeot and the parts are hard to come by apparently???
    As I have just bought it I would like the mechanic to give it a good going over in case there are any other issues I need to be aware of, so preferably to be experienced with the jet force.
    Just looking here to see if any of you fine folk could point me in the direction of a reliable garage that could actually do this for me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

If memory serves me correctly the guy who used to service my Jetforce 50 was a guy who used to split his time between Waldens in Finglas and Drogheda. Basically learnt to do brakes, rollers & exhaust watching him work.

Paddy maybe? It was over 10 years ago. It's possible his son is/was a boardsie

Waldens used to have the distribution rights to Peugeot scooters and were based in Millennium Business Park, but I'd imagine any parts they had are long gone.

Brakes, rollers, and exhausts shouldn't be hard to find as there were always lots of spurious parts available. OEM parts may be a different story.

https://www.scooter-center.com/en/twist-go-up-to-100cc/?Peugeot-Jetforce-50-C-Tech=&vID=690&p=3

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Damok72

I actually have seen Paddy mentioned on a different thread. I'll definitely investigate this further. I've been ringing around a lot of places and none of them will entertain me, lack of parts, too much hassle etc. I'm starting to think I should have gotten something else, but I have to say I actually love the little jet force.
    Thanks very much for the reply.

Advertisement