Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter McVerry Wexford Cycle

Options
  • 29-08-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Does anyone know what the pace of this spin to Wexford is like? Would they cater for all abilities?

Rgds,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭TooObvious

I did it a few years ago. The pace is varied, there would be a lot of "non-cyclists" partaking on it so you should not have any trouble pace wise - loads of food stops as well, one guy i know reckoned he was the only person to ever put on weight during the spin. Looking at the map, it also appears that Dublin to Wexford is all downhill! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

TooObvious wrote: »
    I did it a few years ago. The pace is varied, there would be a lot of "non-cyclists" partaking on it so you should not have any trouble pace wise - loads of food stops as well, one guy i know reckoned he was the only person to ever put on weight during the spin. Looking at the map, it also appears that Dublin to Wexford is all downhill! ;)

Thank you for that. No, I am a regular cyclist.

My neighbour has asked me to join him on this spin, and I know that he doesn't cycle well in groups, but cycles very well when he's left alone, but at a much slower pace.

From what you are saying, this will suit him.

Thanks.

Advertisement