Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New KBC app features, instant digital card

• 29-08-2018 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭

Fair play to KBC. Seem to be the first in this country for a lot of these innovations seen with the online services like Revolut.

You can instantly block your card if you lose it and request a digital version. With Google Pay you can still buy your shopping with this new card. Just need contactless ATMs/a code like Ulsterbank for taking money out and there won't be much inconvenience if you lose a card.
    All customers will receive a digitally provisioned card which allows Debit Visa transactions up to €2,500 and Credit Card transactions up to €10,000. Thanks to the enhanced card services, common banking needs like travel notifications, lost or stolen card, and PIN reissues can all be managed through the app.

Seems like everyone will have a new digital card in their app? Or maybe you need to apply for one.

Instant* credit card and loans too.

https://www.kbc.ie/news-and-press/latest-news-and-press-releases/new-kbc-app-launches-with-a-range-of-first-to-mark

*An hour

I don't have this version of the app yet but I'm sure it'll be released soon.

Edit: Just to say, I have just gone into Play Store and updated the app myself. Completely redesigned has all the above functionality.

Advertisement