Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2018!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ann from the Chase !! Cant imagine her swinging from a tightrope ! But she might prove me wrong !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Oh I love Nick Knowles. Hope he's not an ar** when he gets in!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Usually not impressed with the line ups but this one looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Stomasal

It looks really good, usually I know very few but I know 8 of the ten, there’s probably another two or three that haven’t been announced that will go in a bit later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

That's definitely the best line up since the earlier seasons. Had seen all of them rumored except John Barrowman who seems quite a significant get for the show, wonder how they kept that quite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Nick Leeson(from Celebrity BB)tweeted yesterday that he was on his way to Australia for "work" I wonder could he be a secret celebrity so to speak??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Noel Edmonds going in too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Solid lineup - know all of them except for that James fella.

Can't believe they got Barrowman in there. The banter between himself and Anne Hegerty will undoubtedly be amazing.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Barrowman must be getting paid a fortune, he's normally in panto, the big ones.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Barrowman must be getting paid a fortune, he's normally in panto, the big ones.

Sure isn't I'm A Celebrity the biggest panto of them all... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,605 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Sure isn't I'm A Celebrity the biggest panto of them all... ;)

Oh no it isn't :p

I'm looking forward to the banter in here.
    It's the only reality tv I watch, and it's good to have a laugh with you lovely people.

I hope that Ann and Harry won't be excluded from challenges cos of age/size though.
    Surely it defeats the purpose of the programme, if you can't 100% participate?

(Says she who is afraid of rats/snakes/earwigs/crocs etc...)

Oh no it isn't :p

I'm looking forward to the banter in here.
    It's the only reality tv I watch, and it's good to have a laugh with you lovely people.

I hope that Ann and Harry won't be excluded from challenges cos of age/size though.
    Surely it defeats the purpose of the programme, if you can't 100% participate?

(Says she who is afraid of rats/snakes/earwigs/crocs etc...)

You have the best username... I'm quite jealous...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Harry is a funny guy with a bad temper. Hopefully we see both sides. Other than himself and Anne from the chase I don't know any of them. Maybe im showing my age lol.
    The blonde one from the Inbetweeners is vaguely familiar tho.

This is the only reality show I watch. It's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Best line up in years. Hard to know to put a wager on. There's at least 4 that could walk away with the crown.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BazBox wrote: »
    Nick Leeson(from Celebrity BB)tweeted yesterday that he was on his way to Australia for "work" I wonder could he be a secret celebrity so to speak??

I hope he is !

I liked him in CBB , but we didn't see enough of him imo , seems like a funny , interesting , decent man .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Noel Edmonds going in too

His voice make my teeth hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Best line up in years. Hard to know to put a wager on. There's at least 4 that could walk away with the crown.

There are also some that could walk out.

Nick would be good in there and to me is a very interesting person to listen to. He has lived and has stories to tell unlike celebs that just... Are celebs and think eggs are dairy.

I really like the relationship between Toff and Stanley last year where she seemed interested to know his thoughts on things with them both from totally different lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Can't wait to see who your favorite will be, Donkey, whoever it is I'm sure it will piss a lot of people off.... hehe.... Go Donkeykong!

Jeff2 wrote: »
    There are also some that could walk out.

Nick would be good in there and to me is a very interesting person to listen to. He has lived and has stories to tell unlike celebs that just... Are celebs and think eggs are dairy.

I really like the relationship between Toff and Stanley last year where she seemed interested to know his thoughts on things with them both from totally different lives.

Excellent point Jeff .
    That was great to see with Toff and Stanley , genuinely interested in each others opinions and viewpoints on everything , political included .

Made a lovely change from the GS/LI/MIC blah blah blah !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

What channel is it on and when??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

What channel is it on and when??

Virgin 1 tomorrow at 9 x

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Noel Edmonds and Harry Redknapp trying to out weirdo each other. Should be good.

I just hope they have a car window somewhere in there so Harry can recreate some of his best moments. Might be in his contract to only do his interviews through one

HarmfulAntiqueHarlequinbug-small.gif

Virgin 1 tomorrow at 9 x

Thats showing Graham Norton on my guide :confused:

Aw ffs, I was looking at tonights planner

Thats showing Graham Norton on my guide :confused:

You’d wanna give your guide a good seeing to cos it’s away with the fairies bbz

You’d wanna give your guide a good seeing to cos it’s away with the fairies bbz

Loada crap since the messed about with bloody channels :mad:

I'm wondering will anything top the Strawberries and Cream escapade of last year , that was just brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Now now Mam, they were ginuwhiiinly starving. You can't understand unless you've felt real hunger. I mean REAL hunger. Like what I had half an hour ago before I scoffed (more) whole nut.

Ah now Mam, that's not nice. You can't understand real hunger unless you have actually experienced it. Like me, earlier tonight before I scoffed (yet another) Whole Nut bar. Aaaarrrggghhhh!

• Advertisement

Twice. Glitch!

Advertisement