Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Unlock

Options
  • 29-08-2018 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Hi -

I have an iPhone which I want to unlock. I have more than 6 months of my contract done, meet all the criteria and only want the thing unlocked so as to use a data SIM during an upcoming holiday, for less than two weeks total.

I used live chat, verified all the details, and was told they were incorrect even though they aren't.

I appealed to your team on Twitter, and they were equally as unhelpful.

I rang customer care, which is supposedly open until 8pm, at 7pm, and the recording tells me it is closed.

Please arrange someone to PM me with a view to arranging a call back at a suitable time.

Three, notably, offer unlocking as a self serve option through their website.
    Hell, you don't even need to be logged in.

My care experience before we signed up was incredibly poor - I was missold a product, had to return it and sign up again months later.
    Now, the care is simply non existent. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi sdanseo,

I'm sorry to hear this. If you would like to PM me with your username on Twitter I can view the conversation and hopefully provide further clarification.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement