Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/bill-pay/upgrades/

Options
  • 29-08-2018 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Entering my number here leads to 
    [font=eir-medium-web, "Arial Medium"]Sorry, we cannot process your upgrade online. Please go in store or call 1800 303 634[/font]

That number doesn't work - "this number is no longer in service"

Is there a team to report this to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Rockin,

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I have raised this with the online team and it should be updated very soon.

In the meantime you can call our customer care team on 1800 69 00 00 and they will assist you further.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Rockin,

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I have raised this with the online team and it should be updated very soon.

In the meantime you can call our customer care team on 1800 69 00 00 and they will assist you further.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah

I was just given the same number from the CS Agent. This looks like it needs updating on a wider level.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Being told today on chat Sorry, XXX. We don't have a loyalty team for upgrade if you wish to upgrade, I'll check with your upgrade eligible date and transfer the chat to our sales team who will help you with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Rockin,

I apologise for the confusion here. If you wish to upgrade you can contact our sales team who will assist you with this on 1800 773729.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement