Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring a 1991 reg bike

Options
  • 29-08-2018 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    The website will only allow me to pick up To 93 does that mean you won't quote on a 91?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi,

We do not accept vehicle over 25 years of age.  This is why the website would have stopped you getting a quotation on your 1991 vehicle.

Thank you for trying Liberty Insurance for a quotation.

Regards Mary 

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Hi,

We do not accept vehicle over 25 years of age.  This is why the website would have stopped you getting a quotation on your 1991 vehicle.

Thank you for trying Liberty Insurance for a quotation.

Regards Mary 

Hi Mary,
    No worries, was just checking as my car is with ye and would have been handier but I've an alternative sorted.

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Thank you for trying us for your Insurance on this vehicle.  I am sorry we can not offer to insure you on this vehicle as it is outside our acceptance criteria due to vehicle age.  I hope we can help you with your insurance needs in the near future.

Regards 

Mary 

Advertisement