Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange MTB stolen in Drumcondra

Options
  • 29-08-2018 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Just after walking past two little scrotes (approx age 10) who were hanging outside the train station.

After I was gone up the footpath I heard a crack of a chain and then one of them across the road on an Orange MTB. The other gent ran after him and the two easyriders set off in the direction of the Airport.

A guy on a bike did give chase but I met him further up so he must have lost them.

I regret not legging it after them myself, no excuse really dunno why I didn't, guess I'm just a bit of a selfish prick after all.

Broad daylight, busy pedestrian area, brazen. I had been on an hour walk around through phibsboro and glasnevin and didnt observe one garda patrol, not even a car.

Easy to see why bike theft is increasingly common. No sense of togetherness or community (guilty as charged) combined with an underclass who have plenty of time to kill and nothing to lose.

P.S. time was 20.15 if anyone is looking at cameras.

Advertisement