Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparing internal door manufacturers

Options
  • 29-08-2018 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi

Need someone's help to put me straight if they could please. Building a house and looking at doors, have it down to three manufacturers.. Doras, Deanta and , Seadec. Can you please tell me, if you compare the same type of door from the three, which is the best quality, second best quality, third best quality in you opinion.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I have some deanta and some seadec and some other type of doors (I don’t think it’s Doras, but can’t be sure).
    The deanta ones are downstairs, they have glass panels. The ones upstairs are the other two types, but they’re shaker style, no glass. I can’t see any difference quality wise. And the same carpenter hung them all and never commented on quality.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I went with shaker deanta doors myself also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

I had some Deanta full glazed shaker type doors installed in my own house recently very happy with the quality.

Advertisement