Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir mobile Data Poor

Options
  • 30-08-2018 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

certain areas of Balinteer ie barton road east , meadow park, mountain view drive, balinteer avenue my internet stops when i drive in thise areas quite annoying as i need this to be working in those areas 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi torrevieja,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you advise if you have ever had consistent service when travelling in this area or have you always encountered this issue?

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi torrevieja,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you advise if you have ever had consistent service when travelling in this area or have you always encountered this issue?

Thanks,

Sarah
    everytime i drive in that area to be honest my dataonly comes back at the taxi rank in Dundrum Shopping Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

If it has always occurred the chances are that your phone could be trying to disconnect from one mast and connect to a mast nearer to the location you're in.

Switching to flight mode and back again should ensure you have service. Can you try this and let me know if it works?

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement