Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What should I do?

• 30-08-2018 9:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Resverathrole

I'm moving out of my apartment and I've a load of recycling, here in Dublin, that I've collected over the last month. I don't know how to get rid of it. The lads I live with don't recycle. In fact, the last two times the bin company refused to collect our green bin.

The green bin is every second Monday and I'll be gone by the next time it has to go out!! If the other green bins were out on the street, I could just put it in one of the neighbours' bins.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm moving out of my apartment and I've a load of recycling, here in Dublin, that I've collected over the last month. I don't know how to get rid of it. The lads I live with don't recycle. In fact, the last two times the bin company refused to collect our green bin.

The green bin is every second Monday and I'll be gone by the next time it has to go out!! If the other green bins were out on the street, I could just put it in one of the neighbours' bins.

Why dont you ask them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Throw it in the normal bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

If you drive - then fill the boot and head out to ballymount recycling facility

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Head to the landfill yourself with a boot full of dreams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Burn it, burn it all. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement

I cant get used to not having a recycling bin in the apt complex. I keep separating stuff out of habit and himself gives out because it's not in the bin
    I CAN'T DO IT IT'S WRONG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Resverathrole

If you drive - then fill the boot and head out to ballymount recycling facility

How much does that cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

How much does that cost?

..... The Earth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,941 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I could just put it in one of the neighbours' bins.

Seems like the best course of action.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How much does that cost?

Recycling is free. They might inspect your car if they think you're lying though

• Advertisement

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Throw it in the normal bin.
    But then I'd feel like an idiot for all the time collecting the recycling.

I brought it home in the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

If you find you have too much for your new bin in your new place, cant remember who said this to me but I think you can put it in a see through bag beside your bin and they'll take it. Maybe call your bin company and ask if they'll do that?

Lorelli! wrote: »
    If you find you have too much for your new bin in your new place, cant remember who said this to me but I think you can put it in a see through bag beside your bin and they'll take it. Maybe call your bin company and ask if they'll do that?
    Oh thanks, the problem in my case was that I didn't know if the fcukers there would even put it in the right bin by the time the recycling is being collected.

Advertisement