If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony WH1000XM2

Options
  • 30-08-2018 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Are these headphones all they are cracked up to be - are they worth the investment?
    I see great reviews for office use, flights and general home listening.

What are your best STG/EUR pricings?

Your .ie website is offering me money to buy these :D see attached screenshot.

-Coley.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

coley wrote: »
    Are these headphones all they are cracked up to be - are they worth the investment?
    I see great reviews for office use, flights and general home listening.

What are your best STG/EUR pricings?

Your .ie website is offering me money to buy these :D see attached screenshot.

-Coley.
    Hi Coley.

No that is strange.

I've had a check and it's now totally gone from the Euro section. It must have been a bug in the coding.

The Sony's are excellent and a few of the guys here at the Belfast store. I've demoed them myself and they are worth the money.

Best price at the moment would be £280 or 330 Euro delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

they don't return in the results when you choose eur as your currency, but when you search for them and change currency on the product page you get the negative pricing.

What warranty is on those? they are currently on amazon.co.uk for £249.99 delivered.

-Coley.

they don't return in the results when you choose eur as your currency, but when you search for them and change currency on the product page you get the negative pricing.

What warranty is on those? they are currently on amazon.co.uk for £249.99 delivered.

-Coley.
    Hi Coley.

I'll have to get our IT team to look into this issue.

The new website has only been in action just over a week so we are still finding a few bugs here and there.

The warranty is the standard 1 year manufacturers with these.

I have checked over Amazon and they are indeed cheaper than ourselves. When you change shipping to the South it changes the price to £256.23 delivered.
    I could then under our price beat offer these for £251.23 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Well - after you've gone and beaten the price it'd be rude not take them :D 
    I'll take you up on those Kenny, please.

-Coley.

-Coley.
    No Worries Coley.

Drop me over you contact in a PM and we will give you a little call.

• Advertisement

-Coley.
    No Worries Coley.

That was quick!
    Listening on these now - thank you for exceptional service.

-Coley.

-Coley.
    No Worries Coley.

That was quick!
    Listening on these now - thank you for exceptional service.

-Coley.
    Excellent News Coley :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.