If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q ACOUSTICS 3050

Options
  • 30-08-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi,

richersounds.ie lists the graphite black Q Acoustics 3050 speakers as being in stock and available for delivery however when I try to place an order it shows up as 'out of stock' in the delivery details section. 

Are there any in stock and if not do you expect to be getting more in any time soon?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ball ox wrote: »
    Hi,

richersounds.ie lists the graphite black Q Acoustics 3050 speakers as being in stock and available for delivery however when I try to place an order it shows up as 'out of stock' in the delivery details section. 

Are there any in stock and if not do you expect to be getting more in any time soon?
    Hi Ball ox.

Thanks for the post.

Its looking like these might now be finished.

I'll double check if we are due any more direct from Q Acoustics and revert back.

I'll also check with our IT guys regarding it showing as "Buy It Now" when there is no stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

Thanks Kenny,

Do you know is it just the graphite ones that are finished or the 3050 range in general?
    I'm also interested in the walnut finish but there it's the same situation on the website where it appears as available in the listing but flagged as out of stock when trying to check out.

Thanks Kenny,

Do you know is it just the graphite ones that are finished or the 3050 range in general?
    I'm also interested in the walnut finish but there it's the same situation on the website where it appears as available in the listing but flagged as out of stock when trying to check out.
    Hi Ball Ox.

I've been checking on stock and there seems to be a further 40 pairs of the Graphite arriving into our main warehouse at some point today.
    No sign of any more walnut at the minute.

I do also have left our display pair in the graphite finish. I could clear these at £299.00. They are fully reboxed as new and have no noticeable marks or damage.

I have asked or IT team to look into these products still showing on the website. Although once the new stock is booked on it should allow you to purchase via the website.
    You can also drop me your contact number and we could give you a call for the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

Thanks Kenny,
    Just fired you on a DM 

Thanks Kenny,
    Just fired you on a DM 
    Cheers Ball Ox.

Will give you a call ASAP :D

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.