Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres my Google pay!

Options
  • 30-08-2018 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey. Why on earth has bank of ireland not got google pay working yet. From my research it said that they have been working on it for over a year and a half..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi GavinPhelan12,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Bank of Ireland currently does not have Google or Apply Pay. If this changes we will update this on our website.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Hey. Why on earth has bank of ireland not got google pay working yet. From my research it said that they have been working on it for over a year and a half..
    Just leave Gav, I moved about 12 months ago when they said there was "no timeline", AIB is brilliant and their app is fantastic you really don't realize how behind BoI are until you try a different bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Gavinphelan12

Just leave Gav, I moved about 12 months ago when they said there was "no timeline", AIB is brilliant and their app is fantastic you really don't realize how behind BoI are until you try a different bank.

Thanks only reason I'm with them is I'm in a rural town and it's the only bank nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

It's coming, along with a lot of other improvements 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭bromley52

Why can't companies give better responses rather than the generic "we don't have that right now but we are hoping to sometime in the future". Its always the same response rather than some actual useful information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

bromley52 wrote: »
    Why can't companies give better responses rather than the generic "we don't have that right now but we are hoping to sometime in the future". Its always the same response rather than some actual useful information.

Hi Bromley52,

We don't currently offer better responses but we will keep you updated here as soon as there is any news. In the meantime you can still enjoy our great responses here.

Griff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

As an actual response - get a free revolut card and add it to Google pay and then top it up as you go from your BOI card. There are many other good reasons to have one anyway

Advertisement