Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my eir

Options
  • 30-08-2018 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭

I've recently gotten eir fibre broadband and went to my.eir to logon.

The logon page asks for my mobile or broadband number...when I enter it (it's an 01 number) the page tells me it should be 10 digits....but I'm sure it only has 9.

Any ideas?

E

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

By way of further explanation...when I signed up and the installation  commenced I got an eleven digit number by SMS that said "your eir broadband reference nuber 1234_1234567 is now active. Pluase use this number when registering for My eir...."

OK folks....Where do I use that number? When I try to register for My eir, the page asks for an 8 digit number, not an 11 digit number which is what I have. I can't view my bill to see my account number because I signed up for online billing and I can't log on to My eir.

This sounds like typical large organisation cluster-f**k...left hand...right hand...etc! I'd appreciate a bit of support here!! :-)

A reply would be appreciated.

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

exaisle wrote: »
    By way of further explanation...when I signed up and the installation  commenced I got an eleven digit number by SMS that said "your eir broadband reference nuber 1234_1234567 is now active. Pluase use this number when registering for My eir...."

OK folks....Where do I use that number? When I try to register for My eir, the page asks for an 8 digit number, not an 11 digit number which is what I have. I can't view my bill to see my account number because I signed up for online billing and I can't log on to My eir.

This sounds like typical large organisation cluster-f**k...left hand...right hand...etc! I'd appreciate a bit of support here!! :-)

A reply would be appreciated.

E.
    Hi exaisle, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

When you signed up with us you should have received a welcome email with your account number enclosed, this is an 8 digit number. 

If you have not received this, feel free to PM me your landline or mobile number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement