Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect BHP for my car

Options
  • 30-08-2018 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there, 

I am insured through a broker with Liberty and recently changed my car. However when i looked on your website my car is being referenced as being 115bhp and not the 90bhp that it actually is. 

How do I go about getting this rectified? Obviously it will have an impact on my policy charges and but my biggest worry is to make sure all the details are correct in the event of the worst happening. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi 

You are right that you must be insured with the correct vehicle details.  You will need to have this checked to make sure you are insured on the correct vehicle.  As you were insured through a broker you should contact your broker. They will check these details and make and necessary amendments. 

Regards 
    Mary 

Advertisement