Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boiler stove replacement

• 30-08-2018 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭

Evening all,
    I have a Stanley Reginald stove and thinking of replacing it with a Stratford Ecoboiler he25 due to better output and some local recommendations.
    The issue starts as follows, the rear stove exhaust is at the same height so would be replaceable but the tappings would be off by 50mm up down in or out.

All connections extrude through a stone built chimney breast so moving them would be a big job.

Can the water copper pipes take a short flexible pipe to join to the stove or must it be copper to stove?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 MR PIGGY

Blowheads wrote: »
    Evening all,
    I have a Stanley Reginald stove and thinking of replacing it with a Stratford Ecoboiler he25 due to better output and some local recommendations.
    The issue starts as follows, the rear stove exhaust is at the same height so would be replaceable but the tappings would be off by 50mm up down in or out.

All connections extrude through a stone built chimney breast so moving them would be a big job.

Can the water copper pipes take a short flexible pipe to join to the stove or must it be copper to stove?

Thanks!
    Hi.
    Just wondering if you fitted the Stratford EB25 stove? I am thinking of getting one and would love to hear some feedback on them.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

MR PIGGY wrote: »
    Hi.
    Just wondering if you fitted the Stratford EB25 stove? I am thinking of getting one and would love to hear some feedback on them.
    Cheers

Evening,
    Apparently just be copper to stove and therefore fittings won't match, too much ripping to go at. If you get one please post here how you find it..

Advertisement