Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student moving to Thurles in the next week

Options
  • 30-08-2018 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

This will be my first time to go to Thurles. I have to find a place to live for the coming year. What local newspapers do you recommend that provide decent accommodations listings? I am not looking to live with kids just out of Secondary School so am a bit worried about the listings I can find off of LIT Thurles. Any tips are welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

gyakudave1 wrote: »
    This will be my first time to go to Thurles. I have to find a place to live for the coming year. What local newspapers do you recommend that provide decent accommodations listings? I am not looking to live with kids just out of Secondary School so am a bit worried about the listings I can find off of LIT Thurles. Any tips are welcomed.

Have you tried daft? There's a Thurles thread, might be best to ask there.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 8 gyakudave1

Is there a local newspaper which has ads too?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

gyakudave1 wrote: »
    Is there a local newspaper which has ads too?

Check the tipp star.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement