Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Missed Payment - Recollection of the Deduction

Options
  • 31-08-2018 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Error was on my side, so apologies. I made a mistake on dates and thought my mortgage was being deducted from my current account today but it was attempted yesterday when I didn't have the money in the account. 

I have since moved funds in to the account. Will I need to do anything to have that missed mortgage payment taken or will it be automatically deducted? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Most banks automatically represent it about 10 days later, but also you can choose the date you want the mortgage to go out in the month up to the 28th of the month (as feb only has 28 days)

Call them, request a date that suits you so that you can be sure its there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Highgiant1985,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can contact our Mortgage Team on 016113333 and they will have a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement