Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube Attain Race Disc vs Giant Contend SL 1 Disc

Options
  • 31-08-2018 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hello,

Any opinoions would be greatly appreciated. I'll be buying the bike on the B2W sceme so its effectly €500 off each bike.

The bike will be for weekend cycling and cycling to work for about 6 months and then casual enough triathalons after that.

Cube Attain Race Disc - €1050

Giant Contend SL 1 Disc - €1,400 (On sale @ €1,120

The Giant has hydrolic breaks and Shimano 105, the Cube has break callipers and Shimano Tiagra and also looks very very very nice... both are 2018 models

They've also offered €75 to spend on a helmet and lights if i go with the Cube, as its not on sale.

Thank you all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Swaine55 wrote: »
    Hello,

Any opinoions would be greatly appreciated. I'll be buying the bike on the B2W sceme so its effectly €500 off each bike.

The bike will be for weekend cycling and cycling to work for about 6 months and then casual enough triathalons after that.

Cube Attain Race Disc - €1050

Giant Contend SL 1 Disc - €1,400 (On sale @ €1,120

The Giant has hydrolic breaks and Shimano 105, the Cube has break callipers and Shimano Tiagra and also looks very very very nice... both are 2018 models

They've also offered €75 to spend on a helmet and lights if i go with the Cube, as its not on sale.

Thank you all!

Does the giant have proper hydraulic brakes or Giants hybrid system

Just back from fitzcycles the 2029 attain will gave the 105 r7000 groupset with hydraulic discs. €1399. Due in 6 weeks

http://www.fitzcycles.ie/p/3754/cube-attain

Advertisement