Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House inspections

Options
  • 31-08-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi
    my brother & his gfriend have been renting a house through an agency for a few months. They sent someone out today to inspect the house. She qrrived without warning. She walked around taking pics on her phone - stains on the carpet for example, that my brother says were there since they moved in.
    She told she was 'not impressed' with the state of the house and wants to see 'an improvement' next time.
    Now I have been in their house and its a clean house - untidy at times like anywhere else but generally in goid nick.
    What recourse do they have here, if any? do they have to keep letting this woman in with her camera phone? I know I couldnt live like that.
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement