Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AP1 Form- Viewing leaving cert papers

Options
  • 01-09-2018 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

Hi, Post removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Sophie555 wrote: »
    Hi, I viewed my scripts today and only had time to fill in an AP1 form in one of my subjects. (The women in my viewing centre said she thought we would be allowed to bring it home but I was only informed af quarter to 9 that it had to be handed in by 9). I want to appeal another subject and would like to fill in an AP1 form for that subject too. Is it too late now or could I hand it in on Monday when giving the receipt for payment of appeals? Thanks in advance.

There are more viewing sessions today (2-5 is one of them).
    Did they get everone done in the one session on friday? If not the superviser might be there again today?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You can hand it into the school on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

spurious wrote: »
    You can hand it into the school on Monday.

I don't have another form as I only filled out the one in school but saw he had a good few left over. Do you think if I had it written out on a piece of paper he'd let me fill it into the form on Monday whilst giving him the receipt of payment?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sophie555 wrote: »
    I don't have another form as I only filled out the one in school but saw he had a good few left over. Do you think if I had it written out on a piece of paper he'd let me fill it into the form on Monday whilst giving him the receipt of payment?

Yes of course, or as kanadams123 suggested, you could drop down to the school this afternoon and fill it in.
    Sorry to hijack this thread ......My daughter viewed her script yesterday and is appealing it but was told to do it online ..We have none of these AP1 forms ..Should my daughter have filled one out ?

No, you don't have to fill one out. It is for you to point out what areas you think should be looked at again. It is not necessary for a re-check as the whole paper will be checked again anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

spurious wrote: »
    Yes of course, or as kanadams123 suggested, you could drop down to the school this afternoon and fill it in.

Perfect, thank you! I think my school only had the viewing on yesterday but I'll drive by to double check! Thanks again:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Thank you... that's much appreciated spurious and Good luck to all that is appealing . Our school was packed out yesterday with students viewing so I wonder is the new marking scheme part of the reason as the Principal said she'd never had so many viewing ?

New grading scheme was in last year. Some students are just nosy, they got their course and just want to see what their grade translates into percentage wise. I've seen people come in that have got H1/A1 grades and still request to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Thank you... that's much appreciated spurious and Good luck to all that is appealing . Our school was packed out yesterday with students viewing so I wonder is the new marking scheme part of the reason as the Principal said she'd never had so many viewing ?

Being able to photograph your script is probably a reason for an increase in numbers viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

How does one know if an oral was re-marked/listened to?

Advertisement