Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 matchday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Hjongberg & Billing both scored today. Brought Westy in as my bench fodder last week. The week I needed the bench fodder,

Gone are the days of Georgie Boyd! Gone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

56(-8) all out. Fairly meh cause of the hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

37(-4) with DDG and Mhiky to play. If Mhiky scores and DDG gets a clean sheet. I'll be happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

64 all out, very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Cedric to come in for Tomkins leaves me at 62 all out.
    Was tempted to wildcard at 1130 last night but was too tired and wanted to hold it for after the international break. Would have transferred out Cedric, Ings (yellow flagged) and reluctantly Mane. It's a funny game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

52 (-4) with Mkhi left, solid.

Mendy missed out on a bp by 1BPS arrgh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

50 (-8) with Foster & Pereyra left. Could be turned into a HEWT but unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

36pts. Would be great if Holebas was somehow rested tomorrow as I have Billing second sub with 9pts.

I thought my team was in decent shape but a below par 43 last week and looking like another this week. Between price rises/drops, not having Alonso, Robertson and Kane, plus Zaha+Walcott injuries, it looks like I'm wildcarding tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ten players listed in bps in Chelsea game on site and Pedro doesn't feature at all. Adam Smith is the lowest on 9bps. How many bps for a goal scored? I remember Welbeck coming on against West Ham and getting 3 baps for the third goal in a 3-1 win yet Pedro doesn't get anything for the winning goal. I really don't understand it most of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

53 - 4 with alli miki and holebas (cos of zaha non involvement. Should of just kept Ings.

Anyway happy enough, hazard scoring has made a huge difference. Happy I went with him as captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

68, mainly due to Hazard captaincy aswel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

37(-4) with DDG and Mhiky to play. If Mhiky scores and DDG gets a clean sheet. I'll be happy

If Mhiki scores then clean sheets are almost an impossibility in my experience

Ten players listed in bps in Chelsea game on site and Pedro doesn't feature at all. Adam Smith is the lowest on 9bps. How many bps for a goal scored? I remember Welbeck coming on against West Ham and getting 3 baps for the third goal in a 3-1 win yet Pedro doesn't get anything for the winning goal. I really don't understand it most of the time.

18 BPS for a midfielder goal, it's 24 for a forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

It's the top 5 for each team. Pedro was the 6th highest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

54 with Foster and Peltier to play.

68, mainly due to Hazard captaincy aswel.

Fair dues. Considered it, but didnt have the balls

54 with Foster and Peltier to play.

Peltier won't play, who is your 1st sub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

sheroman01 wrote: »
    36pts. Would be great if Holebas was somehow rested tomorrow as I have Billing second sub with 9pts.

I thought my team was in decent shape but a below par 43 last week and looking like another this week. Between price rises/drops, not having Alonso, Robertson and Kane, plus Zaha+Walcott injuries, it looks like I'm wildcarding tonight.

38 from 9

Had a dream start but no transfer I've made has paid off yet.
    Bilva in for GW 2 for DeBruyne
    Miki in for GW 3 for Stephens
    Walcott in for GW 4 Ricki

Miki might come good yet but I'm not feeling as good about the team as I did a week ago.

Have Zaha too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

KevIRL wrote: »
    Fair dues. Considered it, but didnt have the balls

Currently no Salah or Aguero in my team, fair to say I've got everyone's balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

49 with Aubameyang & Mkhitaryan left. Happy with that considering my midfield of Salah, Kante & Theo scored a combined total of 5 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If Mhiki scores then clean sheets are almost an impossibility in my experience

These jokes will never get old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Peltier won't play, who is your 1st sub?

It won't matter as Obi Wan got a big fat zero and Cairney is injured. All up to Foster now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

44 with Joe Hart to play tomorrow. Cedric on the bench, not coming in. AWB is though!

Not a great situation to find oneself in is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

DDG, Kabasele and Mkhi to play.

Up to 75K OR. Will be tumbling tomorrow mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

60 with none left to play and no points hit..happy with that as its my best score after a disasterous start to the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

54 (-4).

A lot rides on Mkhi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

51 with DDG to play. So 52 all out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

55 all out and sitting at 91 OR and 5th in Ireland for the night.

Advertisement