Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 matchday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

44pts. THat Pogpa pen miss hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

44(-4)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

44 no hits, meh. Few issues to sort after the international break namely Mata, Mikhi, Zaha and Walcott. Should have took the hit to replace Mata with Pedro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

44 no hits, meh. Few issues to sort after the international break namely Mata, Mikhi, Zaha and Walcott. Should have took the hit to replace Mata with Pedro

You would then have another issue to sort out !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wow. Tripper finished just 1BPS off a bonus point (and just 4BPS off three) despite conceeding two and having no goals/assists

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Mhicky coming on in the last minute cost me 12 pts off the bench from Cedric. Sickened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Finished with 60 pts. Pleased with that. I was probably one of the few happy Mhki came on for his brief cameo seeing as I had Wan-Bissaka set to come in with a big fat zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

54 points in the end, and 10 today thanks to Joe Hart :pac:

It could have been a whopper of a week if it was Cedric coming in for Zaha and not AWB. Oh well, I'm just glad that Mkhitaryan came on for that 1pt as a non owner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

50 points

Miki cameo cost me Ings 8 sub points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

55pts up from 14.5k to 11k. Steady as she goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

66 for the week and back inside the top 200 OR.

2FT for over the international break. Mhki and Richi most likely to go but not sure to who yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote: »
    56(-8) so net 48. Slightly below par.

Positives from week
    Defenders yet again
    Hazard
    Mitrovic

Disappointments
    Salah
    Walcott
    Arnie
    Keepers poor all season

The -8 brought in hazard, mitrovic and Walcott for a gain of 18 points. Firmino and bilva out for a loss of 8 so it worked out overall. Certainly happier with my team with haz and mitro over firmino and bilva.

All chips and WC still in place and reckon I'll be about 120K once the game updates

114K. Down from 92K, but still happy with the first mini phase of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

57 sees me rise 40 k to 61k
    Great start

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JayJoe1990

Finished up on 72, that's with 18 pts on the bench as well. Happy with that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

39 points.

OR 666,999 :)

Wildcard time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Today went well for me considering I'd no players involved.
    Up to 193 OR, delighted with that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Mhiki. What where we thinking?

I'm even more annoyed at myself because Id followed the arsenal thread and its full of comments about how poor he has been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

56 points after an up and down game week.

All green arrows again into the top 12k OR and 550 in Ireland.

Currently a smug smile on my face! Never had a ranking as high.

This surely can’t continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

66 for the week and back inside the top 200 OR.

Think we're on the same points and meet in league 2 next gw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

273 points and at 96k. Inside the top 100k four weeks in with all chips and wildcard intact is a good start IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Just watching the Utd highlights, how wasn't Bardsley given a red. Dirty ****er

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

58(-4) going to hold off on wildcard for now. Played fab over hart and wanbissaka over lindelof. Possibly should have started lindelof but happy enough with the CS for him and the fact he got back in the team. At 300k happy enough with the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

38(-4) 3 shlte GWs in a row. Wildcard beckons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

55 pts. Walcott fail. Should apply a stupid rule never to own him again. I don't think he ever delivered for me.
    Mikhi a problem too. PEA... Wait & see but he's a lot of money for a team not yet ready. Salah? It's too early yet but £13.0m is a lot of money for only being captain every second GW... And with Lukaku & Hazard starting to get some form and Mané keeping his a priori unsustainable record questions will have to be asked soon...

iroced wrote: »
    FPL should add the "get the GK playing against Arsenal" chip for a certain amount of games :pac:...

Not the first time I note that whatever the final score, the GK facing Arsenal gets a huge amount of saves that makes him in contention for BPs.

I should try and track it...

GW | GK | h/a (for GK) | save(s) | CS ? | score | points | BPs
    GW1 | Ederson | a | 3 | CS | 0-2 | 7 pts | 1
    GW2 | Kepa | h | 4 | - | 3-2 | 2 pts | 0
    GW3 | Fabianski | a | 9 | - | 3-1 | 5 pts | 1

Update.

GW4 | Etheridge | h | 8 | - | 2-3 | 3 pts | 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

iroced wrote: »
    Update.

GW4 | Etheridge | h | 8 | - | 2-3 | 3 pts | 0

Apart from Fabiański I don't really see those bonus points coming. Etheridge is Etheridge. He will get many saves in any game, and more penalties to come ;)

I don't think there is any value in keepers playing against them, it is just keepers for teams who can't defend who get save points. Unfortunately those save points are easily eaten away by goals against them.

I rather have clean sheet.

wonski wrote: »
    Apart from Fabiański I don't really see those bonus points coming. Etheridge is Etheridge. He will get many saves in any game, and more penalties to come ;)

I don't think there is any value in keepers playing against them, it is just keepers for teams who can't defend who get save points. Unfortunately those save points are easily eaten away by goals against them.

I rather have clean sheet.
    It's kind of a joke alright (I started my first post with the "get the GK playing against Arsenal" chip :pac:.

But it's not the first time/year/season the GK facing Arsenal racks up the saves. Etheridge is on 2, 6, 1, 8 (saves). Of course he gets a huge one facing Arsenal :p. I feel Arsenal is a team that shoots a lot at goal and allows the opposite keeper to shine.

I'm just having fun with it and with the chips that I don't like :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

53 (-4) and down 5k to 12k. Decided to wildcard to try to capitalise on my good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

34 this week. Dreadful.

I think I'm still happy to hold out on my current team but I have two weeks to mull it over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

how are people faring with taking a hit for making multiple transfers? It just sames like a waste. Was going to swap Zaha for Aguero and -4 but held off. Zaha scored that week and Aguero got a 2

Advertisement