Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preferred Faculty Loan Eligibility

Options
  • 01-09-2018 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was wondering if I would be eligible for a preferred faculty loan?

I have finished my final year exams but won't be graduating until later this year. My student card is still in date until the end of September and the course I'm studying is computer science.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

lazoshaz wrote: »
    Hi,

I have finished my final year exams but won't be graduating until later this year. My student card is still in date until the end of September and the course I'm studying is computer science.

Thanks in advance!
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 
    So can I confirm that you have finished your academic year and have finished your course? 

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lazoshaz

lazoshaz wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks in advance!
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 
    So can I confirm that you have finished your academic year and have finished your course? 

Thanks again,
    Darren.  
    Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm finished all of my exams for the course and will not be repeating. However, I'm still technically a student until the end of September. And I will not be graduating until sometime later this year (around October/November).

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Lazoshaz,

Thank you for coming back to us.

You would need to be in full time education to receive the loan.
    As you are graduating this year you would not be able to apply for a preferred faculty loan.

You can view your other lending options here

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement