Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber recommendation for South Kilkenny?

• 01-09-2018 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Finding it hard enough to get a plumber who’ll answer or call back in the South KK area (Listerlin/Tullogher/Thomastown/Inistioge).

Couple of jobs need doing on a new home we’ve bought. Anyone any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Nuphor wrote: »
    Finding it hard enough to get a plumber who’ll answer or call back in the South KK area (Listerlin/Tullogher/Thomastown/Inistioge).

Couple of jobs need doing on a new home we’ve bought. Anyone any recommendations?

I use Pat Delahunty. Very good plumber. Have used home for a few homes now. PM me for his details

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Nuphor

toe_knee wrote: »
    I use Pat Delahunty. Very good plumber. Have used home for a few homes now. PM me for his details

PM Sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

toe_knee wrote: »

I second that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Nuphor

Pat got us sorted, very reasonable and great work.

Nuphor wrote: »
    Pat got us sorted, very reasonable and great work.
    Great to hear. We are very happy with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 sarahdxb

Hi, can you please send me his number also looking for a reliable plumber in Kilkenny city
    thanks!

Sent it there now

Advertisement