Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry co op share issues - See mod warning in post #8

• 01-09-2018 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all
    the previous threads have been very helpful in updating all on the current share issues at Kerry Co op. It would be good if this thread just focuses on the core issues and not a slanging match. We need to unite to move forward as a whole. look forward to the comments and input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ciotog8

has this thread been removed?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

ciotog8 wrote: »
    has this thread been removed?

Nothing has been removed from this thread. Nothing was posted since your first post! Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ky11

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Nothing has been removed from this thread. Nothing was posted since your first post! Mod.

It went missing for a few days just error 44 on the screen I also thought it was gone it's great to have it back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Has our thread been deleted I can’t find it
    Kerry co op conversion

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Has our thread been deleted I can’t find it
    Kerry co op conversion

Nothing has been deleted. I’ve merged this post into the existing thread. Please keep posts regarding Kerry co-op in this thread. MOD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 JohnTheBobs

Saw this in the Farmer's Journal a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.farmersjournal.ie/kerry-co-op-to-offer-cash-for-shares-435576

JTB

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭OTNiner

I thought it might be useful to resurrect this thread since the main Co Op thread seems to have disappeared.

Presumable the normal redemption event (5.9 * PLC) will go ahead in the May /June time frame.

I also believe for anyone interested / involved in Grey Market transactions that 30th April is the next deadline for submission of Certs for transfers to be considered.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No problem with this being re-opened but all posters are asked to behave appropriately. Any personal attacks or libellous allegations wont be tolerated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭cap.in.hand.

OTNiner wrote: »
    I thought it might be useful to resurrect this thread since the main Co Op thread seems to have disappeared.

Presumable the normal redemption event (5.9 * PLC) will go ahead in the May /June time frame.

I also believe for anyone interested / involved in Grey Market transactions that 30th April is the next deadline for submission of Certs for transfers to be considered.

The next share redemption will have a opening date in early June 2021 with redemption application forms being sent out to all coop shareholders by the end of may 2021

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭kerryjack

All gone very quite on here where are they all gone to have they another forum somewhere that I don't know about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Was wondering the same. Not just quiet here, not hearing any talk about it anywhere.

T.

Hi

Could we get this thread mover to Farming and Forestry forum - that is probably a better location than here?

For those interested last redemption was at PLC 115.84 so 683.50 per Co-Op share, Agriland reported @ 665,000 PLC shares redeemed leaving the PLC shareholding at @ 11.8%

Advertisement