Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a woman from Dublin

• 01-09-2018 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 7 Adam.be

Hi there, my name is Adam im comming from Poland. In 2017 november or december i met a woman in Christiana - district of Copenhagen, Denmark. We been talking outside Woodstock - cafe,pub for some time i remember her shiny eyes when she was looking at me (and i cant forget them). Only thing i know is that she is from Dublin, she had short black hair and shes very beautyfull. It was dark, late evening and i was little stoned , then she said that shes going somewhere with her friend but she'll be back in few moments - i was waiting more than that but she never came back.. later i took a walk on Christiana and around trying to find her but she wasnt there. Some people were saying that there was some fight or somthing but i cant belive this becouse its hippie community and i never seen any fighting people there.. anyway shes a woman and why she would fight there with anybody.
    Anybody who would be able to contact me with a girl - short black hair, beautyfull like an elven princess who was in Copenhagen this time - ill apreciate and be thankfull! She was about 25 years old i think.
    Im sorry for my english,
    Best regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Adam.be wrote: »
    Hi there, my name is Adam im comming from Poland. In 2017 november or december i met a woman in Christiana - district of Copenhagen, Denmark. We been talking outside Woodstock - cafe,pub for some time i remember her shiny eyes when she was looking at me (and i cant forget them). Only thing i know is that she is from Dublin, she had short black hair and shes very beautyfull. It was dark, late evening and i was little stoned , then she said that shes going somewhere with her friend but she'll be back in few moments - i was waiting more than that but she never came back.. later i took a walk on Christiana and around trying to find her but she wasnt there. Some people were saying that there was some fight or somthing but i cant belive this becouse its hippie community and i never seen any fighting people there.. anyway shes a woman and why she would fight there with anybody.
    Anybody who would be able to contact me with a girl - short black hair, beautyfull like an elven princess who was in Copenhagen this time - ill apreciate and be thankfull! She was about 25 years old i think.
    Im sorry for my english,
    Best regards

Dude are you stoned right now? Why did she not come back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you have a first name for this person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

She is my woman now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

you met a first for a few minutes over 9 months ago and now you are trying to find her. Seems legit...unless...

did you eye-fcuk her and now you have AIDS?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Adam.be

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Im sorry for my english,
    Best regards

Dude are you stoned right now? Why did she not come back?
    Heh, i havent been smoking for long time.. how should i know why she didnt come back. Anyway it would be nice if i get info if she left becouse of me or what.. but it would be rude saying that "ill be back in few moments" and leave for good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Ah mods move this or ah will drive the poor chap to the mental

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

You're my wife now Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭WanderlustIre

Stranger danger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Heh, i havent been smoking for long time.. how should i know why she didnt come back. Anyway it would be nice if i get info if she left becouse of me or what.. but it would be rude saying that "ill be back in few moments" and leave for good..

So you’re trying to contact her to tell her she was rude?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Sorry bro, she came home with me that night.
    I keep her in a box in the cellar now.

Its dark in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

but it would be rude saying that "ill be back in few moments" and leave for good..

You obviously haven't met many Irish women

Heh do you think ppl that im ah nvm.. i come back later when somebody write any info bout what im asking couse some mental sick freiers are starting theyre sick posts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

"It rubs the lotion in its skin or else it gets the hose again" ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

OMG dude, I’m trying to find her too! I met her in Dublin last November/December, she was female, had dark hair and was beautiful, it has to be the same woman. She was telling me she was in Iceland earlier that day getting pizzas and cocktail sausages. Iceland is near Denmark so she could have been there earlier that day or the day before. Yes she was beautiful wasn’t she, she just wandered off on me too, didn’t even say goodbye but I have been saying goodbye ever since. I wander around the streets of Dublin most days looking for her but I cannot find her. It’s so sad, j think I’ll smoke a joint to cheer myself up. Keep up the search and if you find her let me know, we can share her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Brian Fantana - 'i was in love once, she was Brazilian...or Chinese or something, I don't remember. Anyway we made out for hours and then we parted ways, never to see each other again'

Ron Burgundy - 'Im pretty sure thats not love'

:)

On another note. Christiana is a cool place isn't it? Apparently the guy that wrote the 'Once I was 7 years old' song grew up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

Ah so THAT's where she went during our honeymoon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

DUBLIN girl, you say? Dodged a bullet there buddy. Do your bleedin head in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

If you squint from a distance, my wife would look like that, you can have her if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

I think I know the girl. She is from Dublin 4. Dark hair, green eyes and about 5'4" to about 5'8". Great smile and interesting. Thin to average build?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

She is my woman now.

You just reminded me of Leonard Cohen's, Famous Blue Raincoat. Cheers for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Go to Ireland and find a substitute. You've no hope finding her with so little information.

paw patrol wrote: »
    you met a first for a few minutes over 9 months ago and now you are trying to find her. Seems legit...unless...

Też its a long time after but i dont know how about you - but some ppl have important jobs -like me- its just mine 5 year contract finished im ex Legionaire now so i got time to look for her. Eyeraped? Do you hear yourself? Do you do eyeraping daily or somthing? Or youre pole hating nazi? Hmm? I know som bout youre irish nazi organisations .. haaha in legion i met some irish nazi zombies! Dude arian is not eire and everybody knows that bout those nazis who are rolling it! Regards for all who are helping me.. not many

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,605 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Też its a long time after but i dont know how about you - but some ppl have important jobs -like me- its just mine 5 year contract finished im ex Legionaire now so i got time to look for her. Eyeraped? Do you hear yourself? Do you do eyeraping daily or somthing? Or youre pole hating nazi? Hmm? I know som bout youre irish nazi organisations .. haaha in legion i met some irish nazi zombies! Dude arian is not eire and everybody knows that bout those nazis who are rolling it! Regards for all who are helping me.. not many
    I know the girl. She still talks about you. Her number is 1850 715 815

I was thinking about Irish/Celt mentality that mostly youre really good people, but now im seeing what i saw during my service in legion.. those who are just f#@&ed up with their comments you sound and act worse than brits! And its your fault about it! Rethink what your trying to get!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

paw patrol wrote: »

9 months??? Maybe he's pregnant!!

Or the Pol is up da pole!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

You seem a little intense. And scary. Irish girls don't like that and tend to make their excuses.

In fact, not just IRISH girls and not just girls.

But to answer your query...I'm from Dublin and I was also in Christiania last November. Didn't see her in either place though.

Why did you post in After Hours Adam.be?
    How did you find us?

Only us internet trolls post here, as you can see.
    Are you an internet troll?
    Are you going to try to manipulate the election?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

hairyslug wrote: »
    If you squint from a distance, my wife would look like that, you can have her if you want.

If he's not happy with yours , would you be interested in a trade ?
    I've a little blonde North sider , big boobs but can be cranky , kids are cool with swap too .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Awe...you were doing well up until this post...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,605 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Awe...you were doing well up until this post...

You spelt awww wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Go to Ireland and find a substitute.

Them substitute wans can be very expensive, don't do kissin either.

Scrap the cap!

Im no troll im just a pole who is trying to get any answer, i got a lot of them and this is scarying me.. i wanned to come to ireland to find her.. but i'm loosing my hope afterall what i read here. Internet trolls? Heh im gonna google out what it mean becouse in fact im simple polishman and i have no idea what it mean.. anyway internet trolls should know what's the question. I found simmilar post here throught googles so i made mine.. but on this simmilar post there where ppl helping not scarying - probably becouse it was irish post.. im polish i get it! And im not sad bout it.. just scared to come and look for her at the streets of Dublin. I love my life and health and dont want to be beaten or killed becouse im pole! I get that irishmen can be little angry becouse of so much poles around world, even ireland and now some polish f#@& is trying to find irishwoman.. i can get in their shoes. i come back later,maybe there will be some info what i asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

biko wrote:
    Only us internet trolls post here, as you can see. Are you an internet troll? Are you going to try to manipulate the election?

Of course he is :D His English drastically improved in a few hours.. Everyday stuff on here now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

I was thinking about Irish/Celt mentality that mostly youre really good people, but now im seeing what i saw during my service in legion.. those who are just f#@&ed up with their comments you sound and act worse than brits! And its your fault about it! Rethink what your trying to get!

Feck off back to Poland and stop trying to steal our women

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Brian Fantana - 'i was in love once, she was Brazilian...or Chinese or something, I don't remember. Anyway we made out for hours and then we parted ways, never to see each other again'

Ron Burgundy - 'Im pretty sure thats not love'

:)

On another note. Christiana is a cool place isn't it? Apparently the guy that wrote the 'Once I was 7 years old' song grew up there.

Lucas Graham did grow up there. His dad was an Irish artist who was invited to live there, Frank Graham. That whole album is about his dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Im no troll im just a pole who is trying to get any answer, i got a lot of them and this is scarying me.. i wanned to come to ireland to find her.. but i'm loosing my hope afterall what i read here. Internet trolls? Heh im gonna google out what it mean becouse in fact im simple polishman and i have no idea what it mean.. anyway internet trolls should know what's the question. I found simmilar post here throught googles so i made mine.. but on this simmilar post there where ppl helping not scarying - probably becouse it was irish post.. im polish i get it! And im not sad bout it.. just scared to come and look for her at the streets of Dublin. I love my life and health and dont want to be beaten or killed becouse im pole! I get that irishmen can be little angry becouse of so much poles around world, even ireland and now some polish f#@& is trying to find irishwoman.. i can get in their shoes. i come back later,maybe there will be some info what i asked.

I don’t think you’ll find what you’re looking for here. I saw a girl just like you described going into a pub called George’s Bar. I followed her in but I got distracted by a big man with a beard who said he wanted to be my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Dick Pickle

Im sorry for my english,
    Best regards

I know her. It’s Ailish O’Feltamanob

I typed "short black hair" "dublin" into google and got a few hits

Is this her?
    2a53ab5e724bcdea05497787cae52279--c-hair-kinky-hair.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

tedpan wrote: »
    Of course he is :D His English drastically improved in a few hours..

To the level of text speak. 'ppl'. Back in the day trolls had a little more smarts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Im no troll im just a pole
    I'm in Dublin lookin' for my moll
    I didn't come here to claim the dole
    Wanna find my woman someone stole
    just scared to come and look for her at the streets of Dublin. I love my life and health and dont want to be beaten or killed becouse im pole!

Just give them the secret handshake of the Internet Legion, 2 Bn and all will be cool.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Imagine the rudeness of the girl, running away from a stalker.

No need for updates when you find her OP, we'll just keep checking the front page of the Herald.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Is this her?

frases-namorada-sinistra.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

You seem like **** craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

It’s interesting how people remember things.

One day, back in 1996, I was crossing over to north Kerry on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl.

Anybody know her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

When someone a says "ill be back in a minute" chances are they won't be back in a minute. Cut your losses and move on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

We could narrow this down by accent and postcode, Dublin 4 or 24?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I think she's married now

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

It’s interesting how people remember things.

One day, back in 1996, I was crossing over to north Kerry on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl.

Anybody know her?

T'was the colleen bawn
    drowned in the Shannon near Tarbert ferry ...appears to nonsensical men who cant relate to living women they know ..and fantasize about illusions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Im no troll im just a pole

I am definitely putting that on my sig.

• Advertisement
Advertisement