Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a woman from Dublin

2»

Comments

You just reminded me of Leonard Cohen's, Famous Blue Raincoat. Cheers for that:)

Stuck in my head now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I love women with those kind of eyes. The problem is I always stare into those beautiful eyes for too long and the woman says "my tits are down there". Maybe that's where you went wrong. No woman wants to be seen as a big pair of eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,605 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

You gotta pay the troll toll, if you wanna get in that boys soul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Akrasia wrote:
    You gotta pay the troll toll, if you wanna get in that boys soul

I think Frank says something slightly different :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That sounds like my friend Bernard that you are talking about OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Adam.be

Thats just great what im reading here.. haha youre just a bunch of arogant, ignorant teenies without a meaning.. btw its really nice opinion i got bout irish - good that are only some ****ed up trolls lol nvm what is a troll anyway. I wish you good education couse It is beggining of culture. Im leaving that post for your complacence, and "yes" i made use of translator for those who are suprised of my new english skills. Btw, nvm and ppl ive been using while i played games probably at your age (state of mind 😋). It is nazi what i say now - i hope most of you wont procreate too much becouse there is too much of bad seed in this world, **** you mind raped gulls. It was pleasure to met you all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Don't go. She could log in at any second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Adam.be wrote: »
    seed in this world, **** you mind raped gulls. It was pleasure to met you all

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

If I see the girl you're looking for I'll suggest a can of mace and a rape alarm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

are you sure it wasn't a dream OP??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

fryup wrote: »
    are you sure it wasn't a dream OP??

He's not from Dallas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Adam.be wrote: »
    Hi there, my name is Adam im comming from Poland. In 2017 november or december i met a woman in Christiana - district of Copenhagen, Denmark. We been talking outside Woodstock - cafe,pub for some time i remember her shiny eyes when she was looking at me (and i cant forget them). Only thing i know is that she is from Dublin, she had short black hair and shes very beautyfull. It was dark, late evening and i was little stoned , then she said that shes going somewhere with her friend but she'll be back in few moments - i was waiting more than that but she never came back.. later i took a walk on Christiana and around trying to find her but she wasnt there. Some people were saying that there was some fight or somthing but i cant belive this becouse its hippie community and i never seen any fighting people there.. anyway shes a woman and why she would fight there with anybody.
    Anybody who would be able to contact me with a girl - short black hair, beautyfull like an elven princess who was in Copenhagen this time - ill apreciate and be thankfull! She was about 25 years old i think.
    Im sorry for my english,
    Best regards

So she was first Dublin woman you've met then :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

talk about lost in translation

i presume he's typing in polish and then using..google translate

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

mind raped gulls is my new favorite saying.

In Polish, it's Umysł zgwałcił mewy. I used google translate for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

fryup wrote: »
    talk about lost in translation

In fairness he has a valid point, I also think ye are all fcking mind raped gulls !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

you could just look on facebook,ireland , dublin
    most women under 40 are on FB or instagram.
    What age was she, was she short ,tall,
    Your description is very vague.
    its like saying i went to sweden and meet a beautiful blonde woman.
    Its not much to go on.
    Theres probably 100,000 woman that could fit your description.
    I do,nt think you can fall in love with a woman in a few minutes while
    being stoned.

Advertisement