Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Now on FB

• 01-09-2018 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭

Surely some of you follow this page seeing as it has over 20k followers. I began following it over the summer thinking it was a new news page like the leader or post. It is awful stuff with articles clearly lifted word for word from the Leader website and even the Irish Times. The comments are hilarious with many of our cities finest residents commenting what ever they like such as blaming the corrupt Gardai for hitting the horse in the patrol car and killing it due to excessive speed.

Anybody know who is behind it because I reckon it will be shut down soon enough. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭mun1

Written by scobies, read by scobies !
    Started out well but went downhill fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

You should read garda checkpoints munster so ha ha!
    Honestly Facebook is very poor at shutting down these crap pages it will remain id just unfollow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Eoinbmw wrote: »
    You should read garda checkpoints munster so ha ha!
    Honestly Facebook is very poor at shutting down these crap pages it will remain id just unfollow!

Ah the gold is in the comments, I don't want to unfollow for that reason.

Advertisement