Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW5 Transfers

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Used my FT on finally getting Alonso in for PVA.

Debating whether to take a hit to get rid of one of Walcott, Mikhy or King.

King dropping tonight but on pens and has decent fixtures.....Deeney/Mitro earmarked as a replacement.

Walcott/Mikhy replacement would most likely be Pedro/Madisson.

Now that I've typed all that out I'm not convinced that either move is worth a hit(??)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Also dont know whether to stick with ederson v fulham or go with patricio v burnley???

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Also dont know whether to stick with ederson v fulham or go with patricio v burnley???

You have to go Ederson, otherwise what's the point in having a premium GK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Yeah your right

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I got in dilva for cairney to go with getting in wilson for firmino at the start of the international break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

I have 5.4m for a one week midfield punt. What's the best option do ye reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I have 5.4m for a one week midfield punt. What's the best option do ye reckon?

Seri or Redmond

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

Seri or Redmond

Yeah, they were the two I came up with as well. Seri is away to city though and I just don't fancy Redmond. On a wildcard so might just rejig it again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Again have not changed my team since end of last gameweek......don't think I'll make a transfer and will leave team set up as is with mitro first sub for Fraser
    Will more than likely move Miki Townsend / fraser on week after for Ricky and maybe Madison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Think I might bank and reassess next week unless anyone sees a good change to make?

Hennessy
    Mendy Alonso WanB Bennett
    Salah Pedro Moura
    Aguero Kane Zaha
    Hamer Duffy Guendozi Gunnarsson

0.5m itb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Rejigged my team and I have 6.2 to spend in my midfield. Would I be right in saying Pereyra isnt entirely bankable?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Was gonna replace Bilva but...but gonna give him another chance, have a good feeling about today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

any indication if Zaha will be fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Was gonna replace Bilva but...but gonna give him another chance, have a good feeling about today.
    Same. I think he will be back in the starting team today and, if so, has a reasonable chance of getting points. So many people transferred him out such that his priced dropped, could be a major trollin on the horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lisa.J.Kelly

First good transfer of the season. Got fraser in and transfered Walcott out just in time. Never gonna touch Walcott again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Giroud and Pogba yes or no .I have them in as a wildcard.Think Pogs could be value with him on pens and on a bit of form now with decent fixtures.
    Giroud upfront for chelsea, cheap and big goal threat and chelsea far more attacking.

My team looks like
    Begovic /Hamar
    Alonso Robertson Shaw / Wan B Simpson
    Hazard Mane Pogba Frasiar Richcharlison
    Aguero Giroud /Long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Giroud and Pogba yes or no .I have them in as a wildcard.Think Pogs could be value with him on pens and on a bit of form now with decent fixtures.
    Giroud upfront for chelsea, cheap and big goal threat and chelsea far more attacking.

My team looks like
    Begovic /Hamar
    Alonso Robertson Shaw / Wan B Simpson
    Hazard Mane Pogba Frasiar Richcharlison
    Aguero Giroud /Long.

What price is Long? Surely Jimenez or Ings are better alternatives?

What price is Long? Surely Jimenez or Ings are better alternatives?

No where near getting them in Long is 4.8 Ings is 5.7

No where near getting them in Long is 4.8 Ings is 5.7

Simpson to Bennett gets you +0.3 and a playing player. Have you got anything ITB?

Simpson to Bennett gets you +0.3 and a playing player. Have you got anything ITB?

Nope to both Simpson is 3.9 and Bennett is 4.5 and not in the bank.

• Advertisement

Nope to both Simpson is 3.9 and Bennett is 4.5 and not in the bank.

Sorry thought you were referring to Simpson off Leicester.

Bennett isn't 4.5 he's 4.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You'll never be playing long so what difference does it make? People worry too much about their bench, when they'll never use the players.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'll never be playing long so what difference does it make? People worry too much about their bench, when they'll never use the players.

Im not worried about him .I think the other poster was looking to downgrade somewhere else so to boost long.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lisa.J.Kelly

What are your thoughts about Richarlison? Seemed quite good yesterday, but I am not convinced about Everton as a team.

Advertisement