Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus NB148R

Options
  • 01-09-2018 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Centralised purchasing has given us this for off-site use.

I think mine is haunted, it takes longer than the 15-year-old laptop its replaced to download(on the same broadband) it jumps all over as I try to type or takes so long in relation to the older one to download the same material.

My particular bugbear with the Asus is, what I think is the sensitivity of the keypad, sometimes it hides/closes the page I'm on if I move the cursor just a fraction Or I have to click on things a few times to close them. Did I mention the random changing down of font size?

AND it's already complaining its short of storage. Does anyone here have any notion what is going on with this and more nb to me, will it right itself? it's not allowed back to computer fixer central until christmas. Of course Ive done all the virus stuff but it hasnt helped with these isssues.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Neither Google nor Asus.com able to find this model.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Neither Google nor Asus.com able to find this model.

Thanks for that, I have opened a new thread with the correct brand no. I had a look on site but nothing of help there of course.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement